ch8

Published 2/2/19
I exit the room I was in and saw many apes wandering around or sitting by bonfires eating or conversing with others. The pups followed me out sticking close to me so they don't get lost.

I stayed close to where I woke up not sure where I was allowed to go, or how the other apes would take to a human in their home.  

Just as I was about to take another step an ape jumped from above me landing in front of me. I took a step back putting my arms up to block his view of my pups.

The ape was the one covered in scars. He held a spear and glared at me with his one good eye with so much hate. I gulped now scared. I can't protect my self against an ape. If I tried to fight I would surely be killed.

Just as he was about to launch himself self at me, another larger figure got in front of me. The ape was huge and had a grayish whitish and Black back. I could tell now that it was a gorilla. The scar covered ape let out furious hoots and cries.

I did not know what he was yelling but i could guess it was not good. Then a loud screech made everything around us go quiet.

I snapped my head to the screech and saw Ceaser with blue eyes standing next to him. Standing on the large rock in the center of the main courtyard area. Ceaser raced towards us and climbed up and got in front of the gorilla that protected me.

Blue eyes ran right behind his father but instead of going with his father he went to me. Are you alright he signed with a frantic look in his eyes.

I nodded with a smile. Yes, we are alright, i give my thanks to him though I sign to Blue eyes motioning to the gorilla in front of me. Blue eyes looked to the gorilla and back to me with a smile. His name is Luca he signed to me.

I nodded and smiled back at him. Blue eyes lead me away from the three other apes. The pups following us.  He brought us down to sit by one of the fires.

Blue eyes sat down and motioned for me to follow him. I slowly sat down next to him.

The pups followed me and all 3 of them layed down.  Ghost laying on my lap while bear and shadow cuddled up next to my legs one on each side.  I smiled down at them and started to pet them.

I looked back up to blue eyes who was starring at me.  I quickly look away.  And look around the apes home.  "You have a beautiful home" I spoke to him.

  "Thank....... You" he said in a gruff voice.  I looked over to blue eyes again and soon remembered what happened earlier.  My face soon was covered in a blush.