ch9

^
/|\ Her scars.  Published 7/7/19
|

Hello peeps soo seeing how many people want me to update this I wanna start this story back up.  But I'm having a writer's block. 

So I'm asking you guys for help.  Plz, comment on some ideas for this story and what u would like to see happen.

Blue eyes and I made conversation learning about each other. He was actually quite funny. I even learned that the scared ape's name was Koba. Blue eyes explained to me why Koba hated humans so much. I now understood why he hated them. If I was him and went through what he went through I would hate humans too. I could never imagine being an experiment.

"Why do you live in the forest and not in the human colony" blue eyes asked? "I've never really got along with my kind. In fact, I've never really been around them" I told blue eyes my eyes watching the fire in front of us. Keeping us warm.

During our time talking I could feel many sets of eyes watching me intensely. "Why did Caesar let me stay here" I finally voiced the question that has been nagging me in the back of my mind.

"My father has always been a strange but wise Ape but he always has his reasons for doing things, even if no one understands it." Blue eyes confessed. "But aren't you worried that I might do something, not saying I would but metaphorically speaking, if I did" I voiced, my heart now racing.

"My father and I both know you won't do anything, if you were gonna do something you would not have risked your life Like you did, I trust you. Don't worry about the other apes they will come around soon." blue eyes stated with a confident look on his face.

"*sigh* I hope so but I guess your right" I whispered looking up at the sky that had darkened allowing the stars to shine brightly and the moon to glow. I could feel my eyes start to get heavy. The pups were spread across me and blue eyes fast asleep. I Let out an exhausted yawn feeling my body start to get much heavier.

Allowing my body to go limp I let gravity take hold of me and felt my body slowly fall to the side. My head gently landing on something fuzzy. My eyelids too heavy to hold up closed allowing me to only see darkness and hear the sound of the fire crackling and the sounds of the Woods sending me into a blissful sleep.