16

Y/n pov:

Jasper left me at my door with a kiss on the cheek. When he turned, my hand went absentmindedly up to where he kissed me. It just stayed there until I sighed and closed the door. Turning around, I slowly drag my feet upstairs. Going into my room I crash onto the bed, my eyes slowly drifting shut.

***

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to my alarm. I forgot to shut it off again. Walking to my bathroom, my thoughts are on Jasper and only Jasper. His smile, his hair, the taste of his lips. Smiling I start walking downstairs. Turning the corner I grab a pop tart and I was about to sit down when I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey Jasper!" I say when I see him at the door.

"Y/n!" He says coming into my house. "You want to come over to my place today? Alice has a new boyfriend. He's there too." He explains.

"You sure he would want to meet me? Now?" I ask him. Worry and nervousness is all I feel. It all goes away.

"Yeah, his name is Hayden. Thy wanted to meet you today." Jasper exclaims grabbing my hand.

"Fine." I say as he leads me out the door and into his car.

***

Hayden is pretty nice. His copper eyes go well with his shaggy swept to the side hair. His skin tone fits in well with the other Cullens, and he has a small British accent. Alice and him were holding hands almost the whole time we were talking. Hayden is not that talkative, but that works with Alice. They fit well together.

When it was time to leave, I said good bye to everyone and Jasper drove me home. The sun was setting.

"Have a good night y/n." Jas says softly as I get out of the car.

"Night Jas." I say closing the door.

AUTHORS NOTE: This was kinda a filler chapter, I will have a more exciting chapter posted tomorrow or in the next couple days. Have a good day!