more and more...🍩

She woke up to the noises of cars going by, she yawned and  sat up. As she went into the kitchen, She looked at a cereal box and then at the 2 remaining boxes. She picked one up and then emptied it on to a plate and put in the microwave. As they warmed up she went to change into a new dress.

Her belly bounced and jiggled as she struggled into a tight dress, "funny" she thought to her self "this fit nicely in the shop yesterday". As she goes back into the kitchen the microwave pings *ping*, as she opens the door the room fills up with the smell of warm doughnuts. She licked her lips and carried them to the sofa, she felt delighted as she took a big bite out of one of the doughnuts.

 She licked her lips and carried them to the sofa, she felt delighted as she took a big bite out of one of the doughnuts

As she sat there scoffing the doughnuts her belly grew and grew, the dress becoming ever more tighter as she ate. She rubbed it as she ate, watching it grow and grow. She didn't care about her weight anymore, all she could think about where doughnuts, she loved them, they were so tasty and delicious.

As she finished the last one she put the last box in the microwave and watched the doughnuts slowly turn around as they were heated.
*ping*
She eagerly opened the door and went to sit back down, her belly jigging as she walked. She turned on the tv and started watching, while mindlessly eating the doughnuts.

*later*
She put her hand on the plate to get another but she couldn't feel one, she looked around to see an empty plate, she had eaten them all. She struggled to get up as her belly was so full and heavy. She grabbed her coat and purse and went to the doughnut shop.

The chef behind the counter looked up as she came in. He looked at her big belly and new instantly it was all going to plan.

"Hi, how can I help you" he said.
"How many box's can I get for £50?"she said.
The chef smiled, "a lot of box's" he replied.
"I'll take them" she said as she stared lovingly at the doughnuts on display.

The chef walked into the back to get the box's and as he did he dialled a number on his phone.

"Hello"-mystery person.
"its me, your plan is working" he replied.
"Good, I'll take it from here, you have done your part. The money will be sent to you in the morning"-mystery person.
"OK" he said.

*phone clicks*

He comes back into the front carrying 30 box's (in bags). She licks her lips as she hands over the money and takes the bags.
"Thanks" she smiled as she went out of the shop.