The best life😍🍩

She woke up to the sound of the front door closing and the click of heels on the wooden floor. She managed to drag herself out of bed and walked into the kitchen, her belly still aching from yesterday. It was Abby she had just been shopping and had 17 bags full of pink doughnut box's.
"You got more" she said excitingly as she pulled out a box and opened it, taking in the smell of the warm doughnuts.
"Yes" smiled Abby, "enough to last about 2 days!"
"You mean 2 days of heaven" she blushed as she shoved one into her mouth.
"Yes!" Abby laughed as she took her coat and shoes off.

She shuffled to the sofa and started eating, doughnut. good..."
"Good" Abby smiled "because these doughnuts won't eat them selves"
She giggled and continued to eat.
As the day went on she ate more and more, stuffing her self with loads of soft, creamy doughnuts. Her top slowly slid up her huge expanding belly as she ate. Abby knelt down and started to play with her belly as it grew.

"Urrgh... So full" she moaned as she rubbed her aching belly.
"But you still have room for 1 more box don't you? Smiled Abby as she waved a box in front of her nose.
"go on then" she smiled as Abby started to feed her doughnuts.
"Look how big and sexy your becoming" Abby exclaimed as she fed her another doughnut, almost forcing it into her mouth.

She lay on the sofa, her belly groaning and aching as Abby got up and sat on her legs. Abby started to jiggle and shake her belly as she lay there all most helplessly as her belly was so big.
"Yay" Abby blushed "you have popped your button and your zip!"
"Yay" she blushed "I could get used to this, eating all day and out growing clothes"
"Me to!, I love feeding you and watching you grow" exclaimed Abby.
They both blushed and Abby got up and gave her a kiss.
"Let's get to bed and stuff again tomorrow" suggested Abby.
"Defiantly" she smiled as she struggled to sit up with her full belly.