best friend❤ or more?

When she got home she put down the bags and she went to take her coat and shoes off. She was just about to get out a box and open it when her phone went:
*ping*
Signaling she had a text. She got out her phone and looked who it was, it was Abby her best friend from university.

Hi hun🙋- Abby
Hi x
How are you? X -Abby
Good thanks x
Good -Abby
I'm buying a house soon so I'm moving out of my flat and I need some where to crash for abit, you got room? Xx -Abby
Yes off course x
When are you coming? Xx
This afternoon ok? -abby
See you then x
Bye -Abby

She looked around the room it was a bit messy with doughnut crumbs and box's lying about. She was about to start to clean when she remembered all the box's she had bought. "It would be a shame to leave all those fresh doughnuts to go cold" she thought as she opened a box. She licked her lips as she got one out and took a bite of the soft goodness. "Just one more..." She thought "then I'll clean".

Time soon passed and she still hadn't cleaned, she just got fatter. She lay on the floor rubbing her stuffed belly as she grabbed another doughnut from her 3rd box, as she did she heard a knock at the door. She struggled to get up and went to answer it, it was Abby.

"hi" Abby said as she stepped in giving her a big hug, "wow!! you have put on a bit since we last saw each other"
"Only a bit" she blushed.
"I like it, it suits you" smiled Abby.
"Thanks" she blushed.
"Well come in then, sorry the place is a bit messy, I was just in the middle of cleaning up" she said.
"I can see" said Abby as she looked at the 3 empty doughnut box's.
"The bedroom is through there, I hope you don't mind sharing a bed, I'm a bit short on room" she replied.
"Oh yes that's fine, thanks so much for having me" Abby smiled as she glanced at Emily's belly.
"I'll leave you to put ur stuff away, while I will make some coffee" she said as she waddled into the kitchen.

~when Abby is done~

"Do you want a doughnut with your coffee?" She said as she came into the living room.
"Oh-no, I'm fine thanks" she smiled, "you can have mine"
"Oh ok" she replied as she greedily shoved 2 doughnuts on her plate.

"So how have you been?" She asked as she handed her her coffee and sat down.
"Good thanks" replied Abby, "how have you been?"
"Good, I found a new doughnut shop down the road, they are so delicious, I just can't help myself" she smiled
"I can see" said Abby as she watched Emily take a bite of her doughnut.
"Its so big and round" Abby muttered as she looked at Emily's belly.
"What?" She said.
"Oh nothing" Emily smiled.