The feeding🍩

~the next day~

She woke up to the smell of warm doughnuts, as she rolled over in bed she realised that Abby was already up. It was early in the morning as she had work, so she put on a smart, tight dress and went into the kitchen. she was greeted by a smiling Abby holding a steaming plate of doughnuts.
"morning!" said Abby smiling, "i made you some breakfast"
"awww thanks" she replied.
she sat down and started stuffing her self with the doughnuts, "mmmm, they are so good"
"i knew you would love them" smiled Abby as she watched Emily stuff her self.
"would you like some more?" asked Abby
"i'd love some more but i have work in a minuet" she sighed.
"well how about i ring your work and say your sick, so you can sit here and eat doughnuts all day" said Abby as she leaned over Emily, pushing a doughnut towards her mouth.
"mmmm, i like the sound of that" she smiled as she bit into the doughnut.
"good" said Abby smiling.

~later~

she sat on the sofa stuffing her self as Abby brought more and more doughnuts. Her dress became tighter as her belly slowly began to expand.
"uf, this dress i so tight" she moaned as she ate another doughnut.
"ill take it off for you" Abby replied as she pulled the tight dress off her.
"ah, that's much better she sighed as her belly sagged onto her lap.
"Aww look at your cute belly" said Abby as she jiggled it wit her hands.
"you like it?" she asked.
"no, i love it" Abby exclaimed, " you see, I'm not really getting a new house, i heard from a friend that you were addicted to these doughnuts. so i decided to sell my flat and move in with you so i could well..., feed you"
"feed me?" she asked.
"yes, after i left university i found out that i liked belly's and people getting bigger. Its called feederism" said Abby as she looked down at the floor sadly.
"ah.., well i don't mind, in fact i love it" she smiled.
"What?, really?" gasped Abby.
"yes" she replied as she leaned over and kissed Abby on the lips.
Abby, who was surprised at first, blushed and let it happen.
she pulled away and said "bring me more"
Abby smiled joyfully and went to get some more.

For the rest of the day she sat there, stuffing her self as Abby brought her more.
"oh my belly is so full" she moaned as she finished the last box they had.
"that's good" smiled Abby, "why don't we go to bed? and I'll go buy you some more tomorrow "
"Yes... But I have work tomorrow, I can't be sick forever." She moaned.
"You could just quit" suggested Abby.
"But what about money??" She exclaimed.
"Don't worry, my parents are very rich. They said I can use the family card any time" smiled Abby.
"Oooo I like the sound of that" she smiled, "now help me up".

~in bed~

" look at you, your belly is so big and sexy!" Said Abby as put her hands on her belly.
"Thanks" she blushed.
"Its soooo soft and squishy" said Abby as she played with her belly, "look at it jiggle"
"It feels so good when you do that" she said as Abby continued to jiggle and play with it.
"That's good because I like doing that" Abby blushed.
She smiled at Abby and lay there in pleasure as Abby continued to play with her belly.