Lecture-Edited

"I'm going to kill you!" A pink hair Ause screams while chasing a laughing Hugo, they run into the living room, that the others and I are playing video games in.

They are loud knocking over and breaking vases and picture frames. Ause tackles Hugo into the book shelf, causing a huge crashing sound. Books and wood falls on them two. Ause has Hugo in a head lock, with Hugo biting his leg. I have no idea how they got into that position.

Marcus and Darius start to cry from the roughness. Pausing the game I take then into my chest, letting them cry. I try yelling stop, but it doesn't work. My alpha voice don't work on them for they have alpha blood too.

Through the crying, my yelling, and the grunts, I hear the angry footsteps of Daddy. Turning with Marcus and Darius still in my arms, I see Daddy storm into the room, he sees Hugo and Ause fighting. He storms over to them picking them up by the back of the shirt. They hang from their shirts with their feet off the ground.

Daddy carries them to the couch setting them there, he points to the couches to the rest of us, with our tails between our legs we sit on the couch.

Daddy has an angry expression on his face. "You dare fight, when your PREGNANT father is asleep!"

"I don't care what happened! You want to fight you save that for training. NOT when your father is trying to sleep!" he steams.

"And you make a mess that I know you won't clean up! I'm sick and tired of the fighting, the screaming, making your little brothers cry!" he glares at us big kids.

"I don't even know why I have to repeat myself every day! There is NO fighting in the house!" Daddy gives a pointed look to Hugo and Ause.

"You are putting stress on your father and your little sister! Stress that they shouldn't have!" he looks at every one of us.

"Now when your father wakes I want this living room and whole house fixed and clean by the time your father wakes! Am I understood?" he clinches his teeth.

"Yes sir!" we say in a quiet voice.

"Come on baby boys." Daddy smiles to Marcus and Darius. They run to Daddy jumping up to be held. Picking them up, Daddy walks out the room with them up the stairs.

"Good going dork! You got us in trouble!" Ause glares.

"Why you lit.." Hugo starts before I cut him off.

"You heard what he said! No more fighting. Get your asses up and help me clean." I glare at them pissed at them for causing trouble.

We all get up and start picking up the broking vases and picture frames. Throwing them in the trash, the others start picking up the books as I fix the shelves. We reorganize the books in alphabetical order by the author. We also dust the room, and pick up the toys. When that is done we do the kitchen.

"Hugo and Ause you have the dishes. Zenith you the table, Kiel the counters, I'll get the stove." we get to work. We clean all the dishes, putting them away, clean the table free of food and dishes wiping it down, the counters getting all the spilled food off of it and wiping it down too, the stove is free of pots and pans, along with the grease in the oven and on the stove top. It all takes 2 hours on both the living room and the kitchen.

"Are we done yet?" whines Zenith.

"No. We still have the hallways and stairs, along with the game room, theatre room,play room, and laundry" I answer causing all of them to groan.

"Hey! Dada does this everyday! The least we could to his give him a break!" I say between clinched teeth.

"Fine!" they all groan out at the same time.

"Hugo and Zenith you have game room, Zenith and Kiel you have the kitchen, Ause and I have the play room. The laundry is last." I order. "Now get to work!"

We walk to our ordered rooms, Ause and I walk up the stairs to the first door on the left. Going into the room, toys are scattered everywhere.

"Damn Marcus and Darius are messy." Ause say in awe. I hut him upside the head.

"Come on bro, let's get started." We start to clean. The only thing dirty about the room is the toys all over the place. I go to the bathroom in the room, turning on the tub.

"Ause when the tub is half way turn off the tub." I order before going to get a cup of bleach from the laundry room. Filling a cup, I walk back up to the stairs, walking into the bathroom, the water is off, with the tub half way filled. I pour the beach in, before going back to the room.

"Help me get the plastic toys in the tub." I tell Ause before we start picking up toys and putting them in the tub. When we are half way done Ause speaks.

"Why are we putting the toys in the tub?" he ask confused.

"It's to clean them." I answer still picking up toys. We finally get the last of them in the tub before letting them soak. As they do so we fix the room, putting the stuffed toys on the shelves. We fold the blankets putting them in the closet. When that is done, I go and drain the tub, and clean the toys of bleach. Ause brings in the toy box, then he grabs two towels, sitting on the edge of the tub we both dry off the toys, then put them in the toy box. When all the toys are dried and in the toy box, we carry it back to the room. Setting it where Dada had it. I look around the room to see everything in it it's place. We did a good job.

"Let's go see if the others are done." Ause says patting me on the back. Nodding in agreement, we go to all the rooms to see them clean, with no one in them. Going to the living room, they are playing video games quietly. I'm shocked.

It must of shown on my face for they smirked at me. "Yes we cleaned." Not saying anything I sit down an grab a controller.

We play for sometime, before we hear a door opening and pitter patter of tiny feet. The foot steps stops every noe and then. Before they walk down the stairs into the living room. Daddy comes into the room looking impressed, with Marcus and Darius behind him.

"You look impressed Daddyo." Zenith smirks.

"That's because I am." Daddy gives him a pointed look. "As a reward we will go out for a run when your father wakes up."

We all cheer, we haven't been on a run with the whole family in a while. We hear an opening of a door and light footsteps coming down the stairs. Dada comes into the room wearing one of Daddy's shirts and rubbing his eyes, then leans into Daddy.

"Why are my babies cheering?" he yawns out.

"As a reward for cleaning the house, we are going on a family run." Daddy pecks his lips. Confused Dada looks around.

"They cleaned? What did you threaten them with" Dada crosses his arms. Daddy wraps his arms around Dada.

"I didn't, but they need to start helping you more." Daddy leads him to the couch to sit down.

"Well then let's go on a run then." Dada smiles at us, causing us to cheer again. "I'm going to go put on some clothes." he gets up to go to his room.

10 minutes later Dada is back in shorts and a loose t-shirt. "Let's go." Dada says walking to the door. We jump up following him out the door. Everyone strips but Dada.

I look at my brothers, all of our fur is blood red, indicating we are mix blood of King or Queen from both parents.

Dada gets on Daddy's black wolf, before we all run into the woods. The trees become a blur of green and brown. The smell of the forest greets me. I love my wolf form, I'm free. I love the wind in my air, the sound of animals playing and talking to each other, the smell of dew in the morning.

As we run, the sound of a scream rings through the air.