No Weakness

I feel a sting on my cheek, causing me to open my eyes. The first thing I see is the man that dragged my Beautiful mate. He's smirking evilly. Ignoring him, I look around the room. It has white stone walls, I'm sitting on a chair, with a table in front of me. My wrist are tied to the table with silver chains. I know this for my wrists stings. Only silver does that.

"Good! You're awake!" The leader smirks excitedly. I could sence that I'm not going to like why he's excited.

"Let the games begin!" He walks over to a box in the corner of the room. Picking it up, he carries ot back over to where I am chained.

He dumps the box. Bloody knifes fall out. Some smooth, some ridged. The smell of different scents fill my nose. The blood of shifters, witches, fae, vampires.

I look at the knifes, knowing why he is happy. I'm going to be his carving board.

Great!

Please note the sarcasm there.

I can't mindlink my family, the connection isn't there. So I'll have to brave the pain. Not going to be easy, but I will not show any weakness.

The man picks up a bloody and rusted hammer from the pile of torture devices. He swings it in his hands, while looking at me.

"Here how this works." He stops swings the hammer, his voice hard.

"You will answer my questions. If not." He leans against the table, getting in my face. "I get to have a little fun."

"Now." He stands up straight. "You will tell me your pack's weaknesses."

I glare at him, not answering. 

"No answer?" He teases. He swings the hammer down onto my right hand. The sound of the bones of my fingers rings in my ears.

Looking down, I see my my fingers are bent in odd ways. I grit my teeth keeping in my scream.

Damn! That hurt like a bitch!

"No screams?" He bends down, eye level with me. "Answer my questions and you won't get hurt."

I spit at him. "I'll never give away my family."

He glares hatefully. "I'll change your mind."

He slams the hammer down on my left hand. I bite my tongue, while tensing my muscles to keep from moving.

Again, I make no noise.

It pisses the man off. He walks over to the corner. Following him eith my eyes, I see him picking up chains with hooks on the ends.

He walks to the left side. Hanging the  chains on hooks on thd walls. He walks back over to me.

"Devin! Go get me wolfsbane and silver chains!" He yells out the door. At his words fear fills me not knowing what he's going to do.

A few seconds later, a bald man with muscles like he takes steroids. He's all vainy. It's disgisting.

He hands the things the man requested. The wolfsbane is in a syringe. Walking over to me, he stabs me with it, injecting it in my body.

My vains feel like they are on fire. I want to scream, but I bite my tongue, tasting blood in my mouth.

As I'm withering in pain,  I didn't notice the man wrapping the chain around my left wrist. Adding to the pain I'm feeling.

When my arms are chained behind my back. The man and Baldy stands me up. I can't stand so they drag me over to the hooked chains.

I dread what they are about to do.

Getting there, Baldy holds me up. As the man grabs the hooks. I try to fight but with the amount of wolfsbane in my system, my fighting is weak.

The man grins before digging the hook into my skin by my collarbone, hooking it. This time I scream. The pain unbearable. I feel blood dripping down my chest.

He does it to the other side of my collarbone, before raising me up. I hang from my collarbones. Blood gushing out, flowing down my chest.

There is nothing in the world that will ever prepare me for this pain.

The man and Baldy steps back, admiring theor handiwork. "Let's have some fun!"

It came to a point where I didn't feel the pain anymore, as they carve into my skin.

For hours they torture me. Finally they get bored, leaving me hanging. My eyes feel heavy from the blood lost. I want to sleep, if only for a few minutes.

As I close my eyes, the door opens. The last thing I see is my beautiful mate running over to me.

Runningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें