CHAPTER 1- DON'T EAT MY HAIR!

BiMing colourfully cursed at his life as died. Well he thought he had died. One second he had stopped breathing the next it seemed like he had another mouthful of air had entered his lungs. The gods were cruel enough to give him another breath of life before truly dying? He thought. However within the time he had to use that mouthful of air he realised something was off. He appeared to have something in his hands and what's more his clothing is floating all over the god damned place as if he were in a movie scene. He struggled to reach the surface again but failed when suddenly a scalp tearing pain appeared all over his head. something had gripped onto his hair and was pulling him up.

  It hurts like a mother fucker but yes! Up! Up! he thought. And when his head burst through the water he gulped at the air like a wild man and flung his hands about until they touched a solid wall of some sort for support. He sighed in relief before the pain continued.

  "Ow ow ow, hey stop it !" He grabbed at his hair and was shocked to find not his cheek length hair, but hair far, far, far longer. He glanced up and saw the ends of his? hair in a horses mouth. He yanked with some extra force but nothing happened. Without any other thought he used whatever was in his hand to hit at the horse. When it made contact the horse was flung back ten meters, it looked as if it cursed at BiMing before it trotted away. BiMing now without any disturbances pulled himself out of the water and onto the stony pavement. He then looked at the thing in his hands. 

  It had an arm length handle and was had luxurious patterns carved craftily into mahogany. At the top end hung a single blue tassel whilst on the other end it looked like a brush tip. Looking at the overall image, he was holding something that resembled a large ink brush. He dangled it between his fingertips and thought for a while. Since it defected the horse it must be a weapon. Looking around and seeing no one he thought, finders keepers.

  Just as he was about to stand up to assess his situation, a dizzy spell hit him as images entered his mind. He saw a man with similar face features as him but with eyes as cold as ice and hair as black as the night holding a large brush like the one in his hands.

  Then he saw from birds eyes view a complex arrangement of buildings on a high peaked mountain and saw every building with a blurry label on top.

  Then he saw a series of people, so many people's faces flashed through his mind again with labels attached. His head ached with stinging pain as he fiercely shook the images off. He looked at the brush in his hands and then at his clothes. He rushed back next to the water and leaned over to peak at his reflection. It was as he had suspected, he had the same image of that man he saw in his vision, he still looked like original him but sharper, more elegant, fairer, leaner, more  sensible... Fuck, it's just the new and improved him! But with really long, dripping wet hair...

  He put his head down between his hands and thought for a while. He had transmigrated, that's without question, I hadn't used shampoo in so long so it was impossible for my hair to be like this. Impossible! He also took in the ancient scenery and the magic his brush had caused and came to the conclusion that he was in JiangHu. Great. I leave that trash of a home for a new life but I didn't mean literally to die and be born again kind of new life.

  He sighed multiple times in the same place, one had to wonder why he hasn't deflated like a balloon yet. He sighed one last time then walked in a random direction. He walked for at least half an hour when he came to the base of a mountain. He saw this with familiarity and thought of the previous flashing images. He closed his eyes and focused on the labels. This was TianHe mountain, home to the LuFeng sect and within the picture was many small and large houses, and one of those large houses had his name on his name on it. He clapped his hands in delight to find out he owned such a grand house. And how lucky that the original owner had the same name as him, luck was on his side! He was just about to head upwards when he realised that there were no elevators, OK scratch elevators there weren't even any stairs. He dropped himself to a cross legged sit on the ground as he furrowed his brow the nth time this night. What to do what to do, how can I get up and claim the prize ah! He stood up again and looked at his brush, this brush must be powerful enough to help him in some way. He waved it around mindlessly around for a few times until out of no where it was as if he were possessed, well, possessed by someone else possessing someone else's body...-_-. His hand flew in a beautiful arc and made some complicated shapes in the air before it stopped and he regained his body. Then a cloud appeared before him.