CHAPTER 23 - I LIKE YOU ENOUGH TO WANT TO TAKE YOU TO BED, KIND OF LIKE

BiMing strode straight for the main room, hands, fingers, tingling at his side. His ears burned hot as he fought to not remember the sensations he felt on his fingers, the feeling that coursed through his lower abdomen.

  "Ya... What's wrong with me, urgh, stupid XiuYin, stupid boy!" He said as we continuously wiped his hands on his robes before realising he was wiping the wrong hand. BiMing tilted his head and sighed as he continuously repeated one thing in his head like a mantra.

  I'm not a cut sleeve

  Not a cut sleeve

  Not a...

  his tongue was warm... Fuck, I'm not a cut sleeve!

  BiMing cried internally as he slapped his cheeks and sat down on one of the chairs facing the garden. Eventually, XiuYin limped within sight and set down tea on the small table. He poured BiMing a cup, then himself one before he flicked his sleeves back and sat down.

  BiMing picked up the cup and sipped, glancing out of the corner of his eye he found XiuYin doing the same. XiuYin set the cup down after licking his lips. BiMing gulped as he watched the action.

  "Lu ShiZun is staring," XiuYin stated, a hint of a smile could be seen.

  "Shut up, I'm not," BiMing said as he snapped his head away.

  XiuYin truly smiled this time but it gradually disappeared as BiMing said, "Now, explain."

  XiuYin sat up straighter and cleared his throat.

  "Um, first of all, this disciple apologises for misleading Lu ShiZun.  Lu ShiZun knows that I require your blood every once in a while... It's not a disease I have but there's a parasite upon my heart. I first learnt of it when I received my sword. After the first taste of your blood... I understood what a human panacea was and that your blood was keeping me stabilized. But after a while, I began craving more and more, I didn't want to ask for more, Lu ShiZun had done me such favour already... I tried to hold back but last time... When...When I heard there was someone threatening you I lost myself."

  BiMing stayed silent, his grip tightened on his cup. "Why."

  XiuYin chuckled lightly to himself, "Lu ShiZun, you know already. Since the day you took me in I've liked you. At first, it was admiration but it grew, it didn't stop growing. My eyes were always searching for you, I wanted to be close to you, closer than we already are, I wanted to see you smile more, I want to touch you, brush your hair, caress your skin-"

  "I get it I get it stop! Heaven's sake child... Mercy!" BiMing cried as he fanned himself. He was confused, he had never received such attention from someone before, not in this way. He was confused, slightly agitated but what scared him a little was that he also felt... happy.

   But still having a grown man show that he had intentions of taking him to bed was... Arghhhh!

  "You... Ay... This is frustrating... You..." BiMing stood up and paced around.

  XiuYin also stood up and followed behind BiMing, "I don't expect Lu ShiZun to return my feelings" Yet, XiuYin thought. "But, this doesn't mean I won't start advancing on you Lu ShiZun. My feelings are out in the open so I will pursue you."

  XiuYin continued stalking BiMIng who turned in shock and stepped back till his legs hit the small table.

  "P...p-Pursue? You crazy bastard I-"

  BiMing was cut off mid-sentence as XiuYin reached so close that their chests touched.

  "Lu ShiZun I really like you. So much it feels like your claws have sunken into my heart. Take responsibility Lu ShiZun."