CHAPTER 6 - FORESHADOW

The two walk further into the residence without a second glance back. Whilst on the other hand, the fuming woman outside shut her mouth as she glared ferociously at the two retreating figures, if looks could kill, the two would already be stuck on skewers roasting over hell's flames. With a swish of her long ebony hair she stalked away, already planning when to snitch to uncle about this abnormal behaviour.

  BiMing sensing that she has left let out a relieved breath. He let go of XiuYin's hand and walked towards a chest. He opened the chest to find a smaller, more delicate chest. Opening that he could see a handful of small pendants. He tipped them on to the floor creating sharp sounds as they clattered. 

  XiuYin seeing all the pendants similar to his being thrown on the floor raised a questioning look at Lu ShiZun. He was about to say something when Lu ShiZun took out his whisk again and whipped in the direction of the fallen pendants. Within the second, they all shattered into dust, beyond repair. "L...Lu ShiZun! Without these how is anyone ever to enter your residence? What if you encounter trouble here?" XiuYin exclaimed, worry written all over his face.

  "No worries, I won't encounter trouble here.From now on apart from you and me, there's no one else with a pendant... That reminds me, make a binding vow to me that you will never give that pendant to another, not even someone you know!" BiMing said sternly, making intense eye contact with XiuYin to ensure that he doesn't lie.

    XiuYin stood straighter and bowed whilst cupping his fists as he solemnly swore to Lu ShiZun, whilst he relished at the idea on him being the only one allowed to enter, a smiled tugged at his lips.

  "Good good, now give me second to get ready, I look like Tarzan with all these leaves in my hair..." BiMing said as he wondered to the copper mirror and began picking the leaves out.

  "T...Ta...San???" XiuYin found it hard to pronounce this foreign sound.

  BiMing chuckled remembering that western fairy tales didn't exist in this land. " Hmm, it's the name of a man from a far away place. His name is Tarzan, he lives in the jungles, with the apes and gorillas."

  "Wah... Lu ShiZun, such a rogue man exists?"

  " Rogue? This man is a hero! Anyways let's get going, I'll tell you a the story another time." After his hair was back in a pristine state. He once again took the disciples hand and headed to the edge of the mountain. 

  Why does Lu ShiZun always grab my hand ah? Although he found it to be a little odd, he didn't in the least mind it.

  When BiMing himself noticed these actions of his, he awkwardly scratched his cheek as a memory came to mind.

  Little BiMing was on an errand with his career, the man was showing little BiMing around the neighbourhood so that he could do those 'errands' by himself later on. As the man walked on in front of him Little BiMing stared at the open hand of the man. He looked at his own hand before reaching out to hold the larger hand. But as his small fingers clasped around one larger finger the man glared at him and viciously and slapped the small hand away, leaving a red mark. "Touch me again and I'll grind your fingers to dust brat." Little BiMing held the hand that  was batted away as tears glistened at the corners of his eyes. 

  BiMing sighed as he thought that perhaps because he was denied any hand holding as a child, now there being a decent human being around him he just can't resist the urge to hold his hand. Ah Little disciple, put up with my self satisfying acts OK? hehehe.

  At the edge of the mountain top BiMing drew the whisk out and once again drew the little cloud. He stepped on the cloud and secretly begged it to behave as not to loose face in front of the little disciple. He turned and beckoned for XiuYin to step on. 

  XiuYin glanced at the cloud and gulped... can such a small fluffy thing withstand the weight of two people? Whilst still pondering he was pulled on by Lu ShiZun. "Ah, ah! Lu ShiZun careful!" 

  "Ayia, don't worry, this lil' cloud is  very good. Hold on to me, I can't control it very well yet..."BiMing said as he began willing the cloud to descend.

  "Can't control!? Lu ShiZun what do you m-! AHHHHHHHHHHH" 

  XiuYin's scream could be heard all the way down as BiMing did his best to keep his scream in.

  Fuck you you horrid cloud... BiMing thought as they finally came to a stop at the bottom. XiuYin's arms were locked tightly around BiMing's  waist and his head buried into BiMing's back.

  "Hahaha, wasn't that fun XiaoYin? Come on let go now, we're here."

  "Don't want to..." XiuYin mumbled head still down.

  "D..Don't want to? Hey XiaoYin you're safe now, we're on the ground."

  XiuYin only tightened his hold, his heart truly beat wildly from that descent.

  "Ok Ok, I'll do it slower next time, come on you need to take me around." BiMing gingerly pried his fingers open one by one. XiuYin reluctantly let go and mumbled his apologies. BiMing smiled and ruffled his hair, laughing to himself. They began to walk.

... Mean while on another peak of another mountain, taking advantage of his extremely good eye sight, a Man stood with a straight back hair up in a high pony tail still despite the strong winds. His face held a stern expression and his strong but sharp jawline exaggerates it. Looking down his nose as he stared at the figure at the base of the mountain ruffling anthers hair. 

  "And that's what happened uncle... You must teach him a lesson you must! He embarrassed me in front of a trial disciple even!"

  The man continued gazing at BiMing's form as he walked around the disciples camp. "Relax sweet girl... he'll get what's coming for him. Preparations have already begun for the finale." The mans voice was deep and velvety, soothing the 'sweet girl's' seething anger. HeGui walked forwards and latched herself onto her uncles arm, pouting.

  "How long..." She asked.

  "No longer than 5 years, by then Ming'er will finally meet his fate." The man smiled as possessiveness and obsession entered his eyes, still fixated on BiMing.

.....................................................................................................................................

AUTHOR TRIES TO BE COY...

BM- ugh I feel a shiver... is someone staring at me???

XY- Lu ShiZun I stare at you 24/8...

BM-...

XY-...

....................................................................................................................................

A/N-Yay another chapter! Sorry if the story is going slow but ya know, we need to build on those feels before getting 'down to business', so I hope you guys'll be patient with me hehe

- If there are any chinese terms you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask.

- Image above of our 15 year old gong, he'll toughen up soon my bros ;)

Anyone finding the hot uncle creepy? *shiver shiver shiver*

Think another update will be up for tomorrow! 

Hope you enjoyed!!!

.