CHAPTER 7 - ONE DISCIPLE IS ALL THE TROUBLE I NEED

After the two toured the disciple's camp earning many stares, some of envy and jealousy, others of awe and disbelief for the master who doesn't bother with anyone below him to be down the mountain right now. BiMing felt uncomfortable with all the attention he was getting,further more he felt a prickling at the back of his neck as if someone with bad intentions was staring, however no matter how many times he scanned the crowd he could not find this person so he gave up.

  He bid farewell to the XiuYin who watched his retreating back. As soon as he climbed onto the damned cloud and flew away, many disciple brothers rushed over and clamped onto XiuYin.

  "Waaa... Brother how did you do that!? To make the legendary ice block come down from his castle..."

   "He patted your head!"

  "He smiled!!!"

  Silence ran through the crowd...

  "You fucking made him smile!?"

  "Bro, I respect you!"

  "You're my new role model!"

  XiuYin laughed nervously as the crowd of disciples grew, even official disciples joined in for they's barely ever seen Lu ShiZun's face except at conferences. They chattered excitedly amongst them selves when one of the disciples eyes caught onto an approaching figure. 

  "Greetings to Tian ShiZun!" At the sound of the greeting many disciples immediately turned and offered their greetings to the master. XiuYin glanced at the man from his bowed position. The man was tall and sturdy looking, hair tied into a high pony tail and releasing an aura of arrogance. With a sharp jawline and obsidian dark eyes, this man looked more like a villain. And walking behind him with swaying hips was the young woman he had met earlier today.

  "How are all of you holding up at this camp? It's not the best of environments to live in from what I've seen." When he spoke, many felt shivers run down through their spine. That dark yet hypnotising voice is dangerous to be around.

  Tian JinXia, one of the masters of the sect is a master of hallucination arts. Although one may find that way of cultivation sly and full of trickery, it is no less useful as a weapon when facing the enemy for these hallucinations can show one's deepest fear and immobilise them or their darkest fantasies, causing them to lose all sense of reason. As well as a master he is uncle to Tian HeGui, the young lady and only daughter of the power couple in JiangHu, belonging to the richest trading industry in the world. For unknown reasons she hangs around her uncle more than her actual parents but since she is still with a family member, they don't push questions about it.

  That was the most XiuYin knew about this man. Suddenly the man turned and returned XiuYin's watchful gaze, something short of hostility flashed through his pupils but XiuYin couldn't tell for sure because it was there one second, gone the next.

  "You... what's your name?" He asked as he stepped closer to XiuYin.

  XiuYin stood and straightened his back. Deep down he could feel a dislike growing for him knowing that he's the 'uncle' the mad woman shouted about this morning. "This disciple is surnamed Wang, first name XiuYin."

    Tian ShiZun stepped even closer as he bent down slightly so that he loomed over XiuYin. "Wang XiuYin... I see you have made acquaintances with my BiMing?" He said as his eyes grew dark and a smile tugged at his lips.

  XiuYin cocked his head in confusion.

  "Ah, perhaps you haven't learnt yet, Lu ShiZun is named Lu BiMing... The road that is clear and bright as jade..."

  "This disciple is only in charge of bring Lu ShiZun's meals to him." XiuYin replied with a clenched fist. An annoyance tickling at his heart.

  "If you say so...then do your job well as his food server." With that last sentence Tian ShiZun straightened up and left.