6. We need to set some rules.

"Drive me instead to school

"Drive me instead to school. I want to get my car." I wipped my hands with a napkin.

I followed him to the car and he drove silently, probably thinking about something.

I on the other hand was trying to calm my curiosity. You can't blame me to be honest, I just wanted know more about the guy I'll be sharing a place with.

My phone vibrated in my pocket making me startled. I took and saw a message from unknown number. Who is that?

'Hi.'

"Hello? May I know who you are?" I typed back.

'I'm your secret admire.'

"Well you do sound like a creepy stalker."

'Ouch that hurt.' The person sended with a crying emoji.

I chuckled slightly as Amir gave me a look, maybe wondering who I'm chatting with.

"Let's cut the drama now. Who are you?"

'It's Lucas and I was wondering if we could meet up to continue our project.'

Lucas? How did he get my phone number?

"Yeah we can. But how did you get my number?"

'I have my sources.' He replied with a winking emoji.

Is he flirting with me? And why is he mischievous all of the sudden? I thought he was the guy who's quiet most of his time.

'Are you free tomorrow?' He sended again.

"I can't tomorrow but I'm free on Sunday."

'Perfect. See you then. I'll text you the location.' With that we ended our little conversation.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out the window to see we were already here.

I turned my head to Amir, he was watching me.

"Why didn't you tell me we got here?" I asked, frowning.

"I did but you were busy chatting with your boyfriend." He said with a little growl and a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Jealousy? Pfft yeah right.

"Oh sorry. See you later." I didn't deny, I wanted him to believe that I too got my own life, secrets.