Chapter 2- Killer

Yo yo yo! Thanks for reading this story I know it's crap. And I feel like I should tell you this is Asuta Shoto!

 And I feel like I should tell you this is Asuta Shoto!

So yeah. Anyway story

***************************

You woke up with silence covering your room. Why isn't my alarm clock going off? You turned to your side where your alarm clock should have been. You made a oh with your mouth. Right I broke it! You got up and went into the bathroom. You done what you needed to do and then you got changed. You wore a t-shirt with a rose and scissors on it. You then wore a warm pair of jeans, warm socks and your trainers.

You walked down stairs and saw your mam and dad already up and having breakfast yours was on the table awaiting your arrival. You sat down and started to eat. Once you was finished you grabbed your coat and bag and left. You was walking and the feeling was back. You looked all around you and started to run the way to school.

Once you got there you sat in your seat. Until you saw a note On your desk, you picked it up and unfolded it. When you was unfolding it one question came to mind.

Who wrote the not?

When you finally unfolded it you started to read.

To Y/N

I have like you for a while. Please meet me outside the main gate of the school at 3:00 pm. I'll be waiting for you. I hope you come. See you there!

From Jake

You looked at the note and frowned. Why couldn't it Asuta? You shrugged it off and decided to go and see what this Jake boy is like. You never know he might be your type. Even though you never had a boyfriend before. No one really liked you in that way. And you thought no one will.

(I bet that's not true. I think your all amazing even though I don't know you. I bet I'm right!)

It was finally lunch and you went to meet Jake around the main gate. No one ever goes there either. You never really known why they just didn't. When you finally got there you saw a figure standing there. When you got closer you saw a tall-ish boy standing there with blonde hair when your eyes travelled down his body he had a knife through his chest. Wait......what!

You stood there with complete shock, your mouth was open with your hands up to your chest holding your other hands tightly. Your eyes was wide. All of a sudden another figure came. It was Asuta he was standing there with a sadist smile on his face. But that soon disappeared when he noticed you standing there.

Once he set his eyes on your figure he smiled again. "W-why? A-are Y-you g-going t-to k-kill?" You asked him. His expression turned from frowning to shocked. He looked at you and the gave his sadist smile. You saw his crimson eyes looking at you. Even though he just killed someone right in front of you, you weren't scared. You was just shocked.

"Get lost!" He told you. You took that as your cue to leave. You turned around and ran for it. You didn't bother calling the police. But why? You just witnessed a murder and he let you go walking free. You ran to your house, you then felt like someone was watching you again. You looked all around you and just stood there.

"Where are you! Come on out!" You shouted. All of a sudden you saw someone wearing black come from around the corner. And walk up to you. You couldn't see his eyes but you didn't need to. That sadist smile on his face gave it away. "A-Asuta!" You stuttered. He looked at you still smiling.

He lifted his head so his crimson orbs where looking into your E/C orbs. His eyes was just so beautiful. Even if he was a murderer. "Hey Y/N! Come with me!" He said to you. Your eyes widened with shock. But for some reason your legs started to move and follow him.

You ended up outside your house you looked at him confusedly. He smiled and and stood to the side. "Ain't you going to let me in? Your parents ain't home right!" He told you. You looked at him and frowned. But opened the door anyway.

I must be mad! Letting a murderer in my home! What the fuck is wrong with me?

You opened the door and let him in. He stepped inside and looked around. "Nice house!" He told you. You nodded your head at him and then put in down. He turned to you and lifted your head up with his thumb and index finger. He smiled at you. Which made you blush a bit. He then pushed you to a wall. Holding your hands up above your head with on of his hands. The other was on the wall.

"Listen. I won't kill you or anyone that you care about if you don't tell anyone about what you saw! Do you understand?" He told you. You nodded your head with a frown on your face. He smiled and put his hand that was in the wall behind his back. When he lifted his hand again he had a knife in his hand. He put it up to your face. "Good girl. If you do tell someone I will make you watch as they die!" He told you. Your eyes widened with shock.

He let you go, smiled a sadist smile and left closing the door behind him. You feel tot eh floor. And started to cry. Not only does he know where I live! But he will make me watch as he kills my friends and family. He's a murderer. A psycho. You was still on the floor crying. You had to get up. So you did.

You got up and started to walk up stairs. Once you got up to your room. You saw the sky becoming dark. So you changed into your pajamas and went to clime into bed.

He seemed so nice when I first spoke to him. But he's a killer.

You finally managed to fall asleep.

************************

Thanks for reading. Don't worry I will get to the violence at some point. And I will get to him falling for you. This is my own type of story.

Bye for now

To be continued!