Chapter 10- More

Once you woke up it was 21:00 pm and Asuta came to visit you. Why so late? He came up to your room and you quickly closed your eyes. He saw that you was sleeping and he shock you opened your eyes and looked at him. He smiled at you and got you up.

"Come on sweetie. I'm going to take you to a dance, so you can have a break from this house." He told you. Your eyes widened and then when back to normal.

This could be my only chance to escape from here. And get Asuta some help. Because he is twisted.

( im uncontrollable, emotional,Reloadable, I'm crazy l, crazy! Everybody in the world knows I'm a little twisted....... Sorry had to! And no I don't know how to spell the begining of this verse.)

You nodded your head and got up out of bed. He gave you a bag and you opened it. It was a F/C dress l. You looked at him and smiled. He left and you put it on. The dress was knee length. Short straps it was like a summer dress. After you put on you walked down stairs and stood in front of him. His gaw hit the floor.

"You look beautiful!" He said.

You blushed and nodded your head. He then opened the door and locked it once you and him was out. Then he opened the door to his car for you. You smiled and nodded your head. Just then you noticed that he was wearing a tartan pattern shirt which was black. And a pair of jeans which was also black. He looked really cute in it. You looked strait ahead of you.

"Who's dance is it?" You asked him.

He moved his eyes to you then back on the road, "one of my friends! His name is Edward but you can just call him Ed." He told you. You nodded at him and the drive continued in silence. But not a awkward silence.

When you finally got there you saw that not many people where there yet. You sighed and got of the car. You and Asuta walked into the house and he knocked on the door. A boy with silver hair and a stripped t-shirt and a grey jacket with headphones came to the door.

(Just in case I didn't explain it right this is who I called ed!)

He smiled as soon as he saw Asuta, then he looked at you and smiled. You returned the smile to him. "Come on in guys! Glade you could make it Asuta. Only you two and Ryuu made it so far." He said, the both of you walked in and saw another boy sat on the couch. He had blonde hair and a black top and jacket on with a navy blue hat on. He got up and smiled.

"Asuta! Long time no see buddy." He said.

Asuta smiled and done a bro hug. With Ryuu. "Oh right! Ed, Ryuu this is my girlfriend Y/N!" He said.

They both looked at you and smiled. "Ah I see! So she was the one that you kept an eye on!" Ed said to him. Asuta nodded his head with a smile on his face. "Cool! It nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Edward but you can just call me Ed" Ed said after. You nodded your head at him and then Ryuu cought your attention.

"I'm Ryuu. Nice to ya!" He said.

You nodded your head at him as well. "So guys! Have the girls you've been stalking going out with you yet." Asuta asked them. But they shock there heads at him. He frowned. Your eyes widened with shock.

There are more of them!

"Nah not yet. Right now I'm just keeping an eye on her! Congratulations to you though." Ed said to Asuta.

"Same!" Ryuu said as well.

Asuta nodded his head. While making you sit down on the couch. You was next to Ryuu, you looked all around the house it was a normal house. Nice as well. Asuta and Ed went into the kitchen and Ryuu was on his phone. Not paying attention to you.

Now's my chance.

You got up and tryed to run when you made it to the door, you felt pressure on your back and it made you fall over. You moved your eyes to see who it was. It was Asuta. You sighed. Asuta then made you get up and place you back on the couch. He smiled at you and put his hands on your shoulders very tightly. I guess this is my punishment! "Now sweetie, how many times do I have tell you? You won't escape from me!" He told you. After every word he said his grip got tighter. Ryuu and Ed was just looking at the two of you.

"F-fine just get off!" You told him. He smiled and nodded his head.

Your only chance to escape and it was gone, for good. You sat there next to Ryuu who was smiling at you. Asuta was looking him with merder in his eyes. "I hope my girl is like you. That looked fun!" He said you looked at him with no emotion. Asuta returned to helping out Ed with the food. Once they were finally finished they set the food on the table in front of you and Ryuu and sat down there selves.

"Hey Y/N say aaaa" Asuta told you.

You looked at him and shock your head. "Why?" He asked you. You looked at him and flashed him a smile.

"Because it might be poisoned!" You said to him. He chuckled at your words.

"It's not sweetie I swear! Now open your mouth for daddy!" He told you.

You raised an eyebrow and looked at him with the face 'did you really just say that?' look and he smiled. You sighed because you know you couldn't win. So you opened your mouth and ate the food. Your went wide.

"Oh my god! That's really good." You said.

"Thanks Y/N I'm glade you like it!" You heard Ed say. You flashed your eyes to him and turned your head to the side.

"Ed made everything that you see now!" Ryuu said to you. You looked at Ed and saw him smile. Asuta smiled too.

"Wow your good!" You said.

He nodded his head and smiled. Asuta smiled at you, and saw that you was smiling which made him smile even more. "So when is this party going to begin?" You asked Ed he looked at the time and then moved his head back in your direction.

"In about 2 hours!" He said. You then looked at the time and saw that it was 22:00 and in two hours it would midnight. You nodded your head and looked at Asuta. Then got up and kicked him in the face. He went to the floor and looked at you with a smile on his face. "What was that for sweetie?" He asked you. Ed and Ryuu was watching with a smile on there faces too.

"You could have let me sleep a bit more!" You told him in your angry voice

He nodded his head and looked at you. "You know when your angry your cute, when you try to escape it's sexy and when you actually hit me like just now, it's a real turn on for people like me!" He told you.

You growled and sat back down with your arms crossed against your chest. You all waited for others to arrive.

**********************
Happy 10th Chapter guys! Never thought I'd actually make it this far. Anyway thanks for reading.

Bye for now.

To be continued!