Chapter 14- Lemon

You put your hand on Asuta's cheek and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back which deepened the kiss. He picked you up and took you up stairs. He was carrying you in his arms without letting the kiss go. Once he got to the bedroom he closed the door and laid you down on the bed.

He moved from your lips down to your neck. And started to kiss. Once he moved to a certain part on your neck you moaned. You could feel him smirk on your neck. He started to suck and lick on that part. He took off your top and then made quick work of his. He then took off your bra and started to suck on one breast and play with the other.

"Ha...mha"

You were a moaning mess.

(Wow I feel so uncomfortable writing this....)

He moved down and stopped at your pantie line. He lifted up his head to make sure he had your consent. You nodded your head and he took it off. He took off his trousers. So now he was only in his boxers while you wasn't wearing anything. You put your hands over your breasts.

But he just moved your hands out of his way. "Don't cover yourself. I want to see you all." He told you. You blushed and removed your hands.

He put one of his fingers in the hole and started the thrust. "Mha!" You moaned and Asuta decided to add a finger. You were now a even more moaning mess than what you was.

He pulled out his fingers. And he stuck his tongue in you instead. He moved it around in your walls. "Ah....Asuta." you said he got out and looked at you. When you looked at him was saw a smirk on his face. His crimson eyes filled with lust.

The fire that was in filled with lust. "Say that again." He told you. He put his finger by the entrance toying with you. "Say my name again." He said to you. You blushed and then looked to the side. You moved your eyes to him then your head.

All of a sudden he thrusted his finger in really hard. "Ah. A-Asuta." You said out loud. He smirked at you again.

"I can't wait until later."

You heard him say while he went back. Soon enough he asked for you permission. Again you nodded at him. He took off his boxers and then lined up with you. "ok. Bebe this will hurt since it's your first time. Don't worry I will be as gentle as I can." He told you. You nodded your head at him.

(Seriously....this feels weird!)

He started to thrust into you slowly; so that the pain turned into pleasure. He was still going in the same pace as he was that annoyed you. "F-faster." You managed to say to him. He looked at you with a dought full look on his face.

"Bebe. Are you sure?" He asked you. You looked at him and smiled, then you nodded your head at him. He looked at you and smiled a little bit and started to push faster I to you.

Soon enough you was moaning out his name which made him smile. He continued to thrust. "Asuta....I think I'm gonna...."

"Same here."

He said while you both came together. After a while Asuta fell to the side and panting really heavily. You turned to him and he put his hand on your Cheek. "Are you ok?" He asked you. You nodded your head and looked at his eyes. You could see a smirk forming on his face.

He pulled you closer to him and you both slept close to each other.

......

When you woke up you was close to Asuta's bare chest. You managed to get out of his grip and got changed into clothes that are (what ever you want!) Fixed your hair and then went to make to breakfast.

Once you did you went back upstairs and peeked Asuta on the cheek which woke him up. "Morning. I made breakfast." You stated he looked at you and smiled. You left and put the food on the table. When he came down you saw that he was texting someone.

Asuta's POV

Once I got dressed I grabbed my phone and started to text my anti that I won't be there anymore and I will be staying here. You see I have my mother and anti's personality when it comes to love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asuta:
I won't be coming home so often.

Anti:
Why?

Asuta:
Because I will be staying with Y/N.

With that I walked down stairs. All of a sudden my phone vibrated. I looked at it was my anti.

Anti:
Who?

Asuta:
The person I said I like. And she likes me back. Well I will be staying with her now.

Anti:
😍 Oh her.
Fine. Make sure you visit.

Asuta:
I will.

Anti:
And bring her with you.

Asuta:
I will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that I ate my breakfast with Y/N I told her about me staying with her and she smiled at the idea.

I love her. I really do. I'm so glad she feels the same way about me as I feel about her.

*****************************************
This is still a chapter but I decided to update two of them because I haven't updated so far.

Sorry about that.

Thank you so much for reading this crappy book.

Bye for now

To be continued!