Chapter 9- Death

You stepped out of your room and saw the rain hammering down. You wanted to go out today and walk around the place. You could go out but there is no way you could escape. But you weren't going out if it was raining.

"What a downer!" You said to your self. You sighed and walked into the kitchen and saw some cereal.

Once you was done and you washed up, you walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. You turned on the TV and watched what ever was on. All of a sudden they said something that you couldn't believe.

"And now the 17 year old Y/N L/N, and her parents are now confirmed as missing and can't be found. If anyone has seen them please contact the police as soon as possible!" The news reporter said.

Your eyes widened, someone has been looking for you. And now your parents are reported as missing as well. Holly crap! You got up and continued to watch the TV. And the news reporter continued.

"The police are still looking for the one who killed Jake Hampton and Yukina Mikki. Also aged 17. The killer is still at large. So everyone be careful while out and about! The police said that they will keep trying to find the killer. That is all." They ended.

You heard the door open so you turn the TV off. Asuta came walking in with a smile as soon as he saw you. You smiled back, you saw that he was drenched. You grabbed him a towel and put it on his head. He looked at you and smiled. You returned the smile to him and then hugged him.

"Missed you!" You told him.

He was shocked at first and then hugged you back. "Missed you too Bebe." He said. Still dripping wet from the rain.

Sucker! I'm going to escape!

You and him walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. He held your hand in his. And pulled you closer to him, so now you were leaning on his chest and head by his heart. It was beating like any normal human being. So why was you so shocked? He is human.

So his heart does beat. It's not dead! Well of cause it's beating he is human. But still.....

It felt so warming and comfortable to you, you couldn't help but fall to sleep. So you let the darkness take over and you fell asleep. Right there.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

When you woke up and saw that the rain had stopped and Asuta was gone, you decided to take a walk. You grabbed your coat and left. Closing the door behind you. You walked further into the forest and you saw a river. You crossed the river and saw a body, it was a girl. Long dark hair Rosey cheeks and cut wounds all over her body. And that was only one half of her. The other was cut too but differently. It looked like the other side was cut by using a chain saw.

She was cut down by something else too, she was cut in half by something other than a knife and a chain saw. But what? Just then you saw her expression on her face it was shocked. And she had puffed out cheeks, she had been crying. And it looked like it was recently that they done this.

"Oh you poor thing! Asuta must have done this....I'm so sorry!" You told her while closing one of her eyes then the other.

You sighed and got up, then walked away. You walked even further into the woods, then you saw a grave. You walked up to it and it said.

Mr/Mrs M/N and D/N L/N

Grave

R.I.P

How could he say to them rest in peace. He made me kill them!

...........

"Hey mom. Hey dad. I just wanted to tell you that I love you both so much! And I will never forget the memories that we made together as a family!" You spoke while tears fall down your face.

You walked even further and saw another dead body. This one wasn't like the other one. This one was slashed to pieces, she had long blonde hair and shocked expression on her face again. Like the other one. You looked at her and saw a necklace around her neck. But not just one she had two. One said Emma and the other said my girl. Was this Asuta's girlfriend?

Just the you saw something that gave it  away. Asuta said that he slashed his girlfriend all over her body. Well her body was covered in cuts. You frowned at her and then sat next to her. Yeah she might have deserved it. But Asuta should have just broken up with her instead of killing her and leaving her body here exposed. You got and closed her colourless eyes.

You walked even further in and you finally saw a grave it said:

Mr/Mrs Shoto.

R.I.P

This was his mam and dad's grave! Be built one himself for them. You saw that he came here often since they got flowers and they are not dead yet. You sighed and bent down to they grave. You looked at it and managed to smile. "Hey! I know you might already know this but I'm Asuta's girlfriend. I believe that the dead looks down and watches there loved one! So that why I think you already know about me!" You said to them.

(Sorry if you don't believe in that. I don't either. But you know I thought it would be cool if I put stuff like that in this story!)

You got up and saw that it was picking to rain. So you ran back to the house as fast as you could not to get soaked in the rain. Because you got your new clothes on and you don't want to ruin them. Once you got back home you managed to beat the rain. To went to your room and closed the door.

It's true I'm surrounded by death!

********************

Thanks guys for reading!

Bye for now

To be continued!