Chapter 45 | Last Touch

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 45 | Last Touch

Luna Oswald glared at the man who took everything away from her. The man who killed the only happiness that she had ever felt in this life.

"Salvi." Luna Oswald growled dangerously as her eyes flickered between pure gold to indigo, and back into gold again.

Janice Salvi raised an eyebrow at the sight of the woman in front of him. The leader of the 1st ranking pack in the world.

The pack who rose up into the rankings and broke countless of records.

And that pack will soon be no more.

Janice Salvi smiled mockingly at his remaining enemies.

"I forgot to tell you," Salvi began as he scanned the guarded lykae in front of him. "The mate of the Crown Prince is in my hands that is why the Alpha King will no longer help you. I could've ordered his men to attack your pack now but then, where would be the fun in that?"

Alpha Horton looked at Rosaline's face and saw her murderous look. He looked at Janice Salvi's face and found his eyes locking with him.

Salvi smiled maliciously.

"My children," Janice Salvi breathed out as he glanced at the rouges beside him.

"Attack."

That one word feels as if the gates of hell have been opened. Numerous rouges ran forward and opened their jaws wide. Trying to clamp and tear through anyone they see.

Luna Oswald didn't care about the swarm of the feral rouges. She madly killed her way towards Salvi but Janice Salvi kept on moving backwards; hiding himself between his men with a mocking smile on his face.

Alpha Horton made sure that Rosaline would not get hurt, he was always close to her but Luna Oswald paid him no mind.

Luna Oswald finally went deep inside the forest. Far away from the vicious war that was happening on the center of the pack.

She narrowed her eyes and tried to trace Salvi's scent but unfortunately it was being masked.

Alpha Horton is still beside her when a mad laughter suddenly rang out and out of nowhere a witch appeared and tackled Alpha Horton. A barrier was suddenly erected making them unable to leave.

Luna Oswald turned back and wanted to help Alpha Horton when another witch suddenly appeared behind her. Luna Oswald quickly dodged and fought with the witch.

Luna Oswald and the witch were roughly tied. With Luna Oswald's rough reflexes she avoided the cursed vines that are popping out from the ground.

The witch could not hit her and cannot engage in close combat since they are more proficient in casting spells and long range fighting.

Luna Oswald finally found a flaw and lunged for the kill when a dudden smell filled the air.

Blood. A werewolves blood.

Sylvan.

The witch took this moment to strike Luna Oswald but was suddenly stopped when something flew towards her, breaking the barrier and straight to her chest.

The witch looked down and saw a polished Archarié sticking our from her chest. The Archarié inside her seems to have been enchanted by corrosive magic blended with an even more lethal magic for their kind.