Hestia x Fem! Reader (LEMON)

You lit up the match and watched the fire burn, brightening up the dark room. You were forced to marry a man you didn't even know and the only thing keeping you sane is the fire. You were a pyromaniac, you loved to burn things. You also loved to burn your skin. You had scars all over you from you purposefully burning yourself, and because of this your husband locked you in the basement, chained to the wall, scared you would burn him.

You heard the door to the basement open up and looked to the stairs to see him coming down. He looked at you and sighed before walking over and pulling a key out of his pocket. He used the key to unlock the chain around your neck. "Someone's here to see you." he said and you looked at him confused. You had no more family or friends, they all have died in the past year or gone missing somehow.

You stood up and walked out of the basement while he held your arms tightly to make sure you don't try to escape. Once outside of the basement and in the living room you looked around and spotted a young woman staring at you with a kind smile. You had no idea who this woman was, but you couldn't deny that she was beautiful.

You looked at her confused and stopped for a second until your husband pulled you with him to get to her. "Don't be a bitch." He growled at you. You flinched a little and walked over, sitting down beside the woman.

Your husband noticed how uncomfortable you were sitting beside her and looked at you confused. "Do you know her?" he asked and you hesitantly shook your head no. He looked shocked before standing up , but before he could do anything, he burst into flames out of nowhere which made you scream.

You looked at the woman who gently smiled down at you and swooped you ip in her arm. "Let us go now ." she said as she walked off. You looked up at her im fear as she smiled while walking out of the house. What the hell was going on? You looked back at the house and saw that it was up in flames as well.

You were in shock and stared at the house. You wished none of this ever happened, who the hell was this woman anyways? She looked down at you with a bright smile on her face. "Don't worry love, we are going to your new home." she said and soon after, your vision became bury. You tried to fight off the sleep that was closing your eyes, but you couldn't help it and soon drifted off into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke ip chained to a bed in what appeared to be a Greek styled home. You didn't like where this was going. You head ached as you groaned out in pain. You tried to remember what happened, and at first nothing came to mind, until the face of that woman popped up , that's when it all came back to you. You tried to jump up out of bed, but the chains held you back from doing so, only causing your head to ache worse.

You heard footsteps coming your way and looked at the entrance of the room and saw the lady from earlier as she smiled St You warmly. "I see your finally awake my love." she said happily. "Who the hell are you...?" You said as you gritted your teeth. "I'm the woman that saved you from that awful man, you should be thankful." She said as she scooted closer to the bed.

You glared at her once she said that. Who the hell does she think she is? "I'll ask again, who are you?" You growled at her. She chuckled and and sat at the age of the bed as she gently played with your hair. "I'm Hestia, the goddess of fire." she said softly. You looked at her in shock before glaring. You didn't believe her at all. This had to be some kind of joke. Oh how you wished it was a joke, but it wasn't.

She leaned down and kissed you softly on the lips before grabbing one of your breasts, which made you gasp and she took this advantage and stuck her tongue in your mouth. You were disgusted by this and just wanted her to get off, but of course she wouldn't. She loved you and wanted to show how much she loved you, even if she had to force it.

She crawled on top of you and pulled away from the kiss to start kissing and sucking on your neck. You bit your lip to try and hold back the moans, but they started coming out. You were ashamed of yourself for this and tried your best to keep them inside, but they just wouldn't. Soon you felt her stop and a pressure lift off the bed. You looked around and noticed her walking away to another door in the room. When she opened it you saw that it was the closet.

She then pulled out a dildo which made you blush madly. What the hell was she going to do with that?! You hoped it wouldn't involve you, but you knew it would.

She walked back over to you and smiled. It was more of a smug smirk instead of a smile. "Are you ready?" she asked you and you quickly shook your head no. She didn't listen, and instead shoved the dildo inside of you. You screamed out in pain as she pumped it in and out of you. Soon those screams of pain turned into pleasure and your eyes glazed over with lust as you accepted it. This made her smile brightly and continue.

You didn't want to enjoy this, but you didn't really have a choice with her. It felt amazing to you, but you knew this was wrong. You let the pleasure take over you and tried to make it go even further inside, to which Hestia allowed this as she shoved the rest of it inside. You screamed out in pleasure as it hit your g-spot. Soon you couldn't take it anymore and came. "Good girl." Hestia said softly as she pet you. This was your life now , just a goddesses pet....