Poseidon x Reader x Amphitrite

(The white haired girl is Lynn.)

You seemed to have a gift, a gift of the sea. What exactly does this mean? It means you could tame the animals in the ocean and waters. It was an extraordinary gift that you were praised for. Because of this gift, you had dedicated your life to learning about the creatures of the sea. You were even asked to go on a mission. Some scientists had built a building under the sea that is supposed to help them study and calculate the wildlife. Each time they had gotten a new animal, they always brought it to you first to help calm it so they could research the animal.

Today was like any other day though, happy and enjoyable. You were walking through the glass halls that let you look into the ocean, it always made you happy. The only thing you had to complain about down here was that you always felt watched. By what, you didn't know. Maybe it was just paranoia.

As you walked through the hall, you noticed a whale swimming towards you. It was  a Dwarf Sperm Whale, it seemed pretty happy to see you. It began to swim in circles and Ley out playful noises. This made you giggle and smile. "Hello to you too, Dinny." You said, placing a hand on the glass. He pressed his nose up against where your hand was, you two stayed like this for a minute or two before you took your hand off.

"I hope you have been doing well, I haven't seen you in a few days." You said, clutching onto your clipboard. He just let out some whale noises, swimming upside down before right side up. "It seems you have been doing well." You giggled, kissing the glass where his nose was and waving goodbye then making your way to a door.

Dinny watched you leave and once the door closed behind you, he left and swam to a man hiding behind some coral.

The room you walked in to was the cafeteria. It was morning time, and you hadn't eaten yet. You got some food and sat down at a table, a girl sitting beside you. "Hey (y/n)! Did you see Dinny this morning? He was searching for you not too long ago." The girl said, making you nod. "Yes Lynn, I just saw him, he did seem pretty happy." You said softly, smiling slightly.

She nodded, taking a sip of her coffee and speaking up once again. "So, how are all the other animals? Are they doing good?" She asked, to which you nodded, tapping your foot out of habit. "Yes, they are all in good health." You said as you quickly ate the rest of your food, Lynn doing the same.

You and Lynn were lab buddies, you two always studied the animals together, and you aren't gonna lie, Lynn was very beautiful, you had a big crush on her already.

Once you two were finished eating, you two walked together to the lab you both worked in. She worked on studying the plants, you the animals. As you two made your way to the lab, you both talked about what you dreamed and your lives back home. Lynn and you were both single, deciding to get stable income before loving someone. But now that you two had steady income, you two were thinking of finding a date.

What you didn't know was that Lynn wanted to date you, she was thinking of asking you out today, she was nervous about it, but she knew you liked her too. You wouldn't, you COULDN'T refuse her, and she knew this.

After a few hours of working, you decided to take a break. You sighed and leaned back in your chair, rolling your shoulders and Lynn noticed. She took the opportunity, standing up and walking over. "Here, let me help." She said softly, massaging your shoulders gently which made you relax and blush. "Th-thanks." You muttered, leaning into her touch. She nodded, leaning closer to you, making her head go between her breasts. "(y/n)? I have something to tell you...." She whispered, spinning your chair around to face you.

"I know you love me, and I feel the same way. I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date tonight?" She asked, a blush on her face as she smiled lovingly at you. Your heart raced as your body filled with heat. Slowly nodding you pulled her close. She got into your lap, kissing you passionately as you kissed her back just as passionately. You two didn't go all the way though, you two just kissed and held each other until it was time to go back to work....