Giant x Reader (Part 1)

You had moved to Greece for work related reasons. You won't stay there forever, it was just to study and learn about an ancient town that was just discovered a month ago. You were one of the best archaeologist in the world, and finding an ancient town in Greece that looked like it was meant for Giants was huge so of course you wanted to see it.

The town was made by giant buildings that seemed to be made for people that were 8 feet or taller. It was incredible, it made you think that Giants were real once, but you thought against it. Maybe this town just liked to have giant houses.

You were digging with one of your best friends that was also an archaeologist. Her name was Ellis, You two knew each other since high school. You two were chatting a little about random stuff, giggling every once in a while. You finally dug up something that looked like a necklace. "Hey, that's pretty cool. Why don't you try it on?" Ellis said, a slight smirk on her face.

You giggled and shook your head. "We aren't supposed to wear the artifacts, we're supposed to find them and study them." You said, nudging her gently. She nudged you back and shook her head. "You're always too serious about your job, it's fun to play around a little you know." She whined, a slight pout on her face. "I know, and besides, tonight us supposed to be a relaxed night for our team. We can have fun then." You said, placing the necklace in a bag.

Ellis nodded and both of it back to work until the day was almost over and the sun was setting. That was when the team decided to go back to camp. You and Ellis shared a tent together so you two walked back together and into the tent. Once you two were changed into something more cozy, you both went to get something to eat. Cody was a good cook as well ad one of the leaders of the team so he usually cooked for you guys and today you guys were having tacos.

Cody sat down beside you with a slight blush, starting up a conversation while Ellis watched with a smirk. You two were both beautiful and looked like sisters, everyone would mistake you two for sisters if they didn't know better.

She knew that Cody liked you though, he told her once and she has decided to help him win your heart since she thought you two would be cute together. She was like a match maker and seemed to have a new boyfriend each week too. You would always help her find dates so why don't she help you this once?

She had convinced you to go on a date with Cody and the date was tomorrow since it would be a Saturday. Right now you and Cody were making plans of where to go, but Ellis already had it figured out. She had decided to set up a picnic in a beautiful meadow not far from the camp sight for you two.

The next day, Ellis had walked into the tent with a shopping bag in her hand. You looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "It's for you, I bought you a dress and heals for this date. I'm also gonna do your makeup." She said, grinning mischievously. You rolled your eyes and smiled slightly. "You never go on dates and I always do so I want to help you loon good for this, it's the least I can do." She muttered, taking your hand and forcing you to sit in a chair as she got out all her makeup.

She chose what she wanted to do and began to go to work. You struggled a little with it since you weren't used to someone doing makeup on you, but after 30 minutes she was finally finished and helped you get dressed. She got you a flowery, Lacey tan croc top with a short skirt that was the same color and slight green high heels.

You blushed slightly when looking at yourself in the mirror, you did look pretty sexy, you were drop dead gorgeous even

You blushed slightly when looking at yourself in the mirror, you did look pretty sexy, you were drop dead gorgeous even. You looked at Ellis and smiled, hugging her as she hugged you back. "Thank you, I don't know what I would do without you." You said and giggled as she smiled back. "I don't know, now get out there and get your man!" She cheered, throwing a fist in the air as you laughed. You walked out of the tent with your hips swaying, everyone looking at you with mouths dropped. You caught sight a Cody and when he looked at you his eyes grew wife as he blushed madly.

"Y-you look beautiful, (y/n)." He said, taking your hand in his. You smiled and blushed slightly, thanking him before you two began your walk through the forest. You could feel eyes on you though that weren't Cody's and it made you uncomfortable, but you tried to ignore it. It was probably just your paranoia.

You two finally made it to the meadow filled with colorful flowers that overlooked a lake. It was gorgeous. You were amazing by its beauty. Soon you were brought back to reality when Cody called you over to him. He was sitting down on a blanket that had a basket in it with a champagne bottle sticking out. He smiled kindly as he pushed up his glasses.

You smiled back, walking over and sitting down beside him. You two began to picnic, taking out the food inside and eating, every once in a while you two fed each other some fruit.

You two talked about the video games you liked and about your favorite times in history. "I think that Ancient Rome was pretty cool, it was a very gruesome civilization though at times." You said before Cody laughed. "If you want to know a gruesome civilization then look at the Mongolians." He said and you nodded in agreement.

Soon you two took out two wine glasses and poured the champagne, pouring it and taking small sips as you two watched the sun set. It was nice. You felt eyes on you and looked over to see Cody watching you with a gentle stare and a soft, loving smile. "What?" You asked, blushing softly before he chuckled. "Nothing, you're just so beautiful." He said, leaning in closer to you.

You blushed even more, leaning closer to him as well until your lips made contact. You two at first started with a soft and loving kiss until it turned more passionate and with tongue. Before you knew it he was on top of you, slipping a hand up your skirt. Before you two could go any further though, you heard something crash to the ground, making you jump. It sounded like a large tree, birds had flew into the sky from where the sound came from.

You two looked at where the sound cane from before looking at each other. "We should get back to camp." Cody said, slight disappointment in his voice. You softly nodded, a little disappointed yourself, you were looking forward to having some intimate time with him.

You two packed up the picnic and made your way on the trail again through the forest. Halfway there you two heard footsteps that were getting closer to you two. You gripped onto Cody's arm and looked at where the footsteps were coming from with slight fear. Soon someone came out from the trees, and to say he was tall was an understatement. He was at least 8 feet in height, Cody was only 6 foot. He looked down at you two with a smirk.

"Finally I found her!" He cheered, a wide grin on his face. You didn't like where this was going, your stomach dropped down with dread as you hid behind Cody. He was shaking in fear himself, but he stood his ground. "Wh-who are you!?" He yelled out, slightly stuttering which only made the giant grin more. "You don't need to know that boy. If I was you I would be running away before I step on you like a bug." He laughed. Cody quickly grabbed you hand and began to run away with you, the giant snarling and chasing after him. "I need that girl!" He yelled.

You felt yourself shaking as a cold sweat dropped down your face. You tried to keep up with Cody, but stumbled a little. The giant was hot in your feet and before you knew it he grabbed a hold of you, prying Cody off of you and throwing you over his shoulder as you screamed and kicked.

Cody watched in horror, reaching out for you until the giant started walking away. He tried to follow, but the Giants long legs made him too fast for even Cody to Keep up with while running. You kept screaming and pleading for him to let go as tears streamed down your face.

The giant seemed to notice and frown. "Don't worry girly, nothing bad will happen to you. The leader of our tribe just wants to marry you is all." He said, but that only made you more afraid. Before you knew it you were in some kind of tribe campsite, you finally passed out from fear, no longer able to stay awake.