Under His Protection

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Under His Protection

Author: BlackShadowCC

Genre: Mature Romance

Rating: Hotness

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary: Fleck was never going to be the gorgeous, tall blonde that everyone wanted to date. It was her lot in life to be a little over 5 feet tall and curvy, almost to the extreme. Most days that didn't bother her, in her 25 years she had become comfortable with her body and knowing herself. She didn't lack for friends, even if they weren't attracted to her they were certainly attracted to her father's money and connections. Took a few mistakes to figure out how to read those that were actual true friends and those that were like "crabs in a bucket" and were cut off fast. Of course what was before Grayden came into the picture. He was new to the city and her father's company as a security consultant, her father had told her it was just routine but when he assigned Grayden as her own personal bodyguard she starts to wonder if there is something more going on.

Grayden has warned her he is strictly there to do a job so the attraction she feels for him, she should ignore. Of course he didn't feel it back, the ones that she wanted never did, or did he... as he watches her a little to closely, holds her a little more tightly than he needs to as he protects her from harm.

Possible Triggers: None Mentioned

Strongest Writing Trait: I'm pretty good with grammar.

Weakest Writing Trait: Punctuation

Help request: Just looking for a general idea if my storylines are alright. Reading the first couple chapters and knowing if it is something people are interested in continuing to read or not.

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!