Tied to Mr.B (Feedback)

I love the colloquial language of the narration, it gives the book a very distinctive voice that makes it feel realistic. I'd love to get a better idea on why she calls him Mr. B from the get-go - it's a fairly unusual nickname for a friend (rather than someone like a teacher). The fact that the main character is a security expert appeals to me on so many levels, I can't go on about it (okay that's my nerd showing).

I did notice some formatting issues like a lack of line break between the paragraphs in chapter 2, no biggie, probably a quick fix but would make reading a lot easier. You may also want to consider breaking some of the longer paragraphs that span more than a page on mobile in order to make reading a bit easier as well.

Sometimes Mr. B's forwardness surprises me especially in the very beginning (chapter 2?). For instance, I think if a friend suddenly sticks his tongue on me, no matter how attracted I am to him, I may have turned around and decked him (or maybe that's just me!) Perhaps giving a little background as to why Mr. B can get away with this behaviour or show a bit more build up to it.

I laughed pretty hard at chapter 3's narration. I love a good sassy female MC and her inner monologue definitely shows her to be one! I also enjoyed the 4th chapter in which the food didn't quite meet her expectation. She has spine and spunk, and a good strong female character is definitely needed in this genre.

Overall, I found the first five chapters an easy read and follow and I am definitely looking forward to reading more.

~Pixie

I absolutely love this book

I absolutely love this book. It's funny and sexy at the same time! With some great twist, you really don't see coming!

The flow of the book is great. The characters are all believable and so easy to relate to. The fun and way they joke with one another, makes me wish I could hang out with her group of friends one day!!!

Your steamy scenes are great and full of detail. I really enjoyed the MC showing her Domme side actually!

I can't wait until it's finished! Keep up the amazing work. Hopefully, there will be a book 2 with these characters. I love them that much!!

Great Job!

~Callie