Fierce Protection

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Fierce Protection: An Aleksander Eriksson Novella (Complete)

Author: ClarityNMercy

Genre: Erotic Romance Novella

Rating: Hotness

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary:

The first installment of the "Fierce" novella series.

Summary:

Alex gets some alone time with Mercy while Aiden and Henry are away on work. After an amazing night together, Mercy receives news that her producer Jerry, is being replaced by the infamous Maverick. Alex and the other husbands are not pleased, but Mercy is left with the choice to either work with Maverick or disappoint her fans.

This story is told as Alex.

Possible Triggers:

polyamory, foursome, violence, double penetration.

Strongest Writing Trait:

Believable dialogue and relationship dynamics

Weakest Writing Trait:

Editing (Grammar & Punctuation)

Help request:

General Feedback. Are you able to follow and enjoy the story even if you haven't read Our love in an Unforgiving World first?

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of two weeks to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!