Sinful Delight & The Master's Might

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Sinful Delight and the Master's Might

Author: CallieSumner

Genre: Chic-Lit, Romance, BDSM

Rating: Scorching

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary:

6 months. That's how long I agreed to be Drake Master. 3 weekends of each month to do with as he pleases. 9 days every month to please my Master in every way. 21 days each month to crave his touch, taste, and body and all the things Master does to me. 54 days to fill an entire lifetime worth of memories with our time together. Leaving my mark on his very soul. 161 days to find a way to give up the man that became Master of My Heart.

Possible Triggers:

Heavy Bondage, whips, and canes

Strongest Writing Trait:

Plot and description with scenes.

Weakest Writing Trait:

GRAMMAR!!!! I am horrible at writing the English language. Even though it's the only language I know.

Help request:

Does this story bring the same hotness as Book 1? Other than the grammar problems is there anything else I need to change?

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of two weeks to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!