SIX!

RAINBOW KITTEN SUPRISE - DEVIL LIKE ME

"SNOW GLISTENS ON THE LEDGE, WHISKEY ON THE BED                                                                                   SHAKE IT OUT AND LIGHT A CIGARETTE."

Finn had instructed her to leave, he had locked himself into his room whilst she caused havoc waiting for her car to pick her up, she was still full of anger, the fragile things falling from her grasp as she let them break onto the floor, shattering into pieces that Finn would have to carefully clean up, she didn't care that those were Finn's things, she was hurt and mad and she could easily replace them with the money that she had, so she broke what she wished until she heard the beeping of a car pulling into his front lawn.

She walks out to the car, hopping into the backseat before telling the driver to go the all to familiar renovated Motel lot, he said he didn't care where she went, but deep inside she knew that there would be a small part of him that would hurt knowing she did stay the night with his ex-best-friend, so she went there to spite him. He would be home, he probably didn't care to spend Christmas with his actual family, Wyatt had been on the down-spiral since he was fifteen, every year slipping further away from reality, fucking up his life into the spot he was now, boozing drinking, drug taking, sex hungry fiend that he was. Wyatt had the chance to be anything, he could have easily made it to college, but he wasn't the same person she had met back when she was younger, she had changed too, both adopting hideous qualities that made them bad people, choosing to neglect the terrible things they do, so she couldn't frown at his questionable character development.

The car pulls up, as she gets out and thanks the driver, before climbing the stairs and following the long path down to Wyatt's room, she knocks on the door, and he flings it open a second later, he looks quite annoyed to see the girl, and that's when she notices Wyatt's hair is a mess and the lack of clothing coating his body, he huffs, closing the door for a second before she hears mumbles and mutters, the door flings open again, a short girl gives her a scowl, her dress is hardly put on, her high heels are in her hands and her makeup is smudged. Wyatt had kicked her out mid-fuck.

"Get in," he says, letting Freya walk into his room before shutting the door, he doesn't wave or kiss the girl goodbye, instead lets her walk in the cold and find her own transportation home to wherever the fuck she lives, he has no idea where that girl goes, he doesn't even know her name.

"What brings you here," he says, going to his fridge to crack her a beer, he could sense her tension and anger, and she needed to relax by drowning her thoughts into numbing alcohol, it would give her a buzz and make her forget about the pain and emotions she feels, she gladly accepts his offer, laying down on his bed, his pillows are soft, and she brings his covers up to her chest, making herself comfortable, she takes a sip of the drink, careful to not spill it on the bed.

"I don't want to talk about it right now," she huffs, looking at the boy who comes closer to her and sits on her side of the bed. He lays down next to her, reaching for his bedside table, he grabs a lighter and a cigarette, he sparks it up, bringing the smoke to her lips, placing it in her mouth for her, she inhales, and he does the dirty work of taking it out so she can blow the smoke, he stares at her, taking a drag from the cigarette before it meeting her lips again, she smiles at his actions, as he continues to retract and place the deadly stick in and out when she needed it, until it's almost over, he rubs it against the ashtray, the final smoke now put out.

"You can tell me you know?" Wyatt says, in the most comforting tone he has ever been, he usually wasn't this soft for the girl, the pair where always fighting, she was usually a dick to him, even if he provides the girl a bed and free booze, she will be stuck up to him, he likes to tease her, likes to make her mad, but he is being gentle, he hasn't said anything out of line, he just allows her to lay in his bed.