The Bloody Note

According to legend, there were once two roommates at college, who were studious, hard-working and generally got great marks in all their tests. They were also popular girls with lots of friends, and enjoyed their time studying.

One evening, they were both invited to come to a party. One of the roommates agreed to go. The other said she was going to stay in and do some last-minute revision for the exam she had the following day.

So, the girl went to the party and had a blast, finally staggering back to her room at around two in the morning. She didn’t want to wake her roommate, so tiptoed in without turning on the lights. She could just about make out her friend’s shape, lying on the mattress. There was a strange smell in the room, not to mention a disquieting stillness, but the girl was so drunk, she didn't think too much about it. 

More than a little tired from all the partying, she passed out on her bed, and awoke the next day. She turned to look at her roommate, who was turned away from her, still motionless on her bed. There was something about her that was unsettling. The other girl sat up and rubbed her eyes, then started to scream. Her roommate’s sheets were drenched with blood, her throat violently slashed.

In a wild panic, the girl leaped out of bed, turning her eyes from the horror of the sight in front of her. It was only when she turned that she finally noticed the words above her bed, written in blood, which said, “Aren’t you glad you didn’t turn on the light?”

>>>>>>>>>
Remember to Vote and Comment! I would appreciate if my story could get some love. I appreciate all who took their time to read my book.

Have a good day and Stay Safe