Black eyed Children

Children. They’re not so scary, are they? Except in the case of this urban legend, they really are. This particular story has been doing the rounds since the late 1990s, and seems to have been started by a journalist, Brian Bethel, who claimed his experience was true.

According to Bethel, he was doing some shopping late one night, then afterwards, returned to drive home, as you do. As he started the ignition, he suddenly noticed two children wearing hoodies, knocking on his window.

The kids informed him that they were desperate to watch a movie, but had forgotten their money, and would he drive them back home, so they could get it? Bethel nearly agreed, after all, it was a safe neighbourhood and these were kids out late on their own.

Then he caught a look at their eyes. Rather than having a pupil or an iris, these children’s eyes were completely black and featureless. And staring at him hungrily. Unsurprisingly, Bethel didn’t give them a lift home, but instead, wisely chose to get the f**k out of there instead. Wise decision, Mr Bethel.

Interestingly, this urban legend obviously caught a lot of people’s attention, as since then, literally hundreds of people have reported their own brushes with sinister black-eyed children, including the unfortunate few who let them into their house, and paid the price afterwards…

>>>>>>>>>
Remember to Vote and Comment! I would appreciate if my story could get some love. I appreciate all who took their time to read my book.

Have a good day and Stay Safe