4

september 10

annies perspective

i roll out of bed, and got ready.
i was waiting for the bus as usual.
finally i was at the school, i catch short eye contact with asher, we wave.
i walk into first period feeling very confident.

"jayden!" i shout from the end of the hallway,
she stops walking and waits for me to catch up to her. "hey, uh i didn't see you on the bus this past week what's up." i asked "oh i got drove to school early because i had cross country" she said "you take cross country?" i responded "yeah."
the first bell rang "well see ya!" i firstly headed to my locker. "hey annie!" i hear a familiar voice. without even looking who it was i said "hey asher.. how's it going?" "its going great! so do you have any ideas for the project?" "project? what project?" "the one mr. peter assigned us to do, didn't you hear?" "we have to do a project? i swear i never heard he say anything about a project." i gathered my things from my locker and into my arms. "well it's a good chance to get to know you!" i smile and walk to my first class. "hey wait up annie, whats your instagram username?" "it's @annieleblanc, no underscores, periods or numbers." i walk to first period with asher by my side, i look at him "why are you following me?" "wdym following u i'm walking to math class." "oh.." i flustered.

mr. peter did rollcall. "annie?" "here!" i look up. "asher?" "present!" he responds. he leans over and whispered in my ear "so how are you doing?." "great what about you?" you can imagine how boring this convo was. after that most certainly boring class was over i asked asher to snap a picture for my instagram.

 after that most certainly boring class was over i asked asher to snap a picture for my instagram

"woah." "woah what?" i ask. "oh nothing." he responded.

ashers perspective

she takes her phone from my hands and asks me which one i liked best. "simply all of them."
she looks at me blankly with disagreement and i rest my hand on my cheek and sigh. "sorry i didn't mean to say that.." "which one looks better." she repeats. "uh first one." i stutter. she snaps a quick photo of me. "heyy!" "here i'll give you credit for being the best photographer."
she smiles and skips away.

hours pass and this girl asked me to sit with her, i simply declined and walked over to annie.
she was hanging with lauren, i decided to join her. "hey!" i call from the end of the cafeteria she ignored me and continued her chat with lauren."hey!" i repeat. she glances and asks me to sit, i nod and sit down. lauren was giving me an awful look. i wonder why.about 10 minutes flew by and they just totally forgot that i was here.i walk away.

annies perspective

at lunch i seen lauren sitting by herself, i joined her and we had a girl chat. asher soon greets me and i ask him to sit.i was so interested in laurens conversation that i forgot that he even existed. i knew he walked away but i didn't give him attention.

______________
cherish- author

next episode tmr