12

september 13

annies perspective

i didn't see asher or hayden the rest of the day, what if they got expelled! my heart started racing. holy shit what if they did.

"annie aren't you going to eat your food." my mom asked, i was too busy of the thought of what school would be like on friday. after everyone was gone i quietly threw my food away. i fell on my bed flat.

september 20  1:09 AM

i woke up to the sound of knocking from my window, i got up and looked over and pulled the curtain. it was hayden, i opened the window "hayden what are you doing here." i whispered. he looked behind him, "come with me." "are you insane!" clearly he is. he pointed out the window "ugh fine just wait." i look out in the hallway and no one was there. i shut my door and put pillows and clothes under my blanket to make it look like i was sleeping. i hop out the window and step ontop of my garage, it felt like i was in a movie or something. i slid down and onto the ground. "hayden where are you taking me?" i questioned. he took my hand, until i swatted it away "gee" he then held my wrist and walked to his car. it was dark outside, i slipped past the gate to see if anyone was there. and luckily no one was to be found.

he started the car, "music requests?" i put my arms over my chest. "whatt?" "i can't believe you." i raised my voice a little bit in a deep tone. "oh come on, you agreed to come, buckle up." i roll my eyes and put my seatbelt on. what the hell? am i some sort of idiot. imagine if my parents find out.. yikes.

he pushed his foot against the the pedal, and it started moving. "hayden, where are we going." he looks over at me "somewhere." i pout "what do you mean somewhere." he ignored me, "by the way what were u in the office for?" he finally got my attention "asher was being an ass." my face turned into a frown. "well what did he do?" i sighed "well what do u think." when he said that my face went flat.

eventually we stopped to get gas, "want anything?" "sure." he looks at the cashier, "i want you to tell me where the fuck were going." he paid for his gas and completely ignored me! what the hell! he walked out leaving me behind. "hayden stop treating me like an animal." that changed his mood. "a wild one." he mumbled. "fuck u." i swore. "i'd keep that in mind." wait what. what. wait. hold on. my face was red. "that's what i thought." oh boy was i mad "pfft what's your problem?" he took out the gas pump, "i don't have one." i rolled my eyes, "take me home now." he put the keys in. "well if you say so, i me- i put my hand over his mouth. "okay you know what i'm gonna come, not because i want to." he smiled "alright!" he said cheerfully. he drove all the way to his house. and let me tell you it was huge! it was very modern too. "now this is architecture!" he was pointing to the door. "no i've seen enough, you can take me home now." he once again grabbed my arm. "cmon."

______________
cherish- author

ashannie stans have left the chat