31

october 13

ashers perspective

it wasn't like the movies, but still i wanted our day to be perfect. now. now i, i really didn't want to rent a limo, which i didn't. the reason is because whats the point? the point of getting a limo, when i could just drive myself. i wasn't going to pay $100 per hour for a useless limo either. even if i had the money.

like 1 hour passed by driving, just talking. "where are we going?" she asked for the first time "oh. you will see." i chuckled.

time went by and it was getting dark out, the sun started to fade, perfect! just like i planned, nothing better then a dinner on the beach. enjoying the sunset view from hundreds of miles away. i stepped out of the car opening the door for her, which was also planned ahem. ahem. call me classy.

bro let me tell you how happy i was that she wasn't wearing heels. "god so much walking." she sighed. i gave her a piggyback ride since she looked tired. she hopped off my back "lights?" she seen from a distance away. i shook my head, and we followed the lights. "whats this?" she looked up "how about we sit?" i asked. she smiled. "oh asher. i love you!" she hugged me "i love you too."

we were done our dinner, "how was it?" she asked. "oh it was amazing, thank you!" she trembled.

i had to burst the words of of my mind "annie will you be my girlfriend?" i asked putting my hands over my mouth, taking a gulp. "move your hands." she asked,

i moved my hands off my lips and put them behind her back. putting our lips on eachothers "yes."

oH

authors notes

so. i had to end it that way. god.

ive come along way, have improved.
and have learned from my mistakes.
ive changed this book numerous times, and am still not happy with it.

ive decided to quit writing for this book. but however ive not quit on writing other stories.

you see,
i like writing for books that bring joy to me. and this. this one doesn't qualify. it doesnt have a setting and is too much like the others.

but !!

im happy to call this book completed, even though it wasn't a good ending, i might make a sequel in the future, but who knows 🥰

bYe
-cherish a,