13

september 20

annies perspective

i pulled my arm away from him quickly and aggressively, "take me home!" i demanded. he took his keys and swung it against his finger, "okay then you s- "ofcourse im sure." he started the car, i actually kinda wanted to see what his new house looked like. but i also wanted to go home. i sighed.

we were finally at my house, and i tiptoed to the back of the house, now this was the hard part. getting back in. my window was closed so there was no possible way to get in without getting caught. i noticed hayley was dancing in her room, i carefully knocked on her window. she peeked over at me and opened the window. "annie what are you doing." she whispered. "don't tell them and i'll give u $10." she looked over at the door. "deal." she helped pull me in her room.

i sat down on her bed, "thanks!" i said. she smiled. i went back to my room i fell back asleep.

september 20

the next morning i woke up to my stupid alarm clock, i went on instagram to see a bunch of spammed messages lauren sent me. i forgot all about our plans! i dmed her back.

______________
cherish- author

it's extremely short ik, but im just so busy i cannot like find time to write and edit in the same day.

ig-
julistannies