Our first meeting

I first met you at my debutante party. You were so charming and graceful.

With your light blond hair which is almost look like silver glittering in the night and captivated green eyes, All the women were looking at you with a desire of owing you in their eyes and yet You walked toward me with a heart-warming smile, introduce yourself as Astra, heir to the Duke of the Roux Dukedom.

It shouldn't be describe as walked toward me but us, as I stood with my little sister.

I greet you shyly while my little sister beam brightly at you, like a diamond in the darkness, outshine the entire lady in the ballroom. You laugh at her friendly interactive. From that moment, I know I have lost you to my little sister........

It's my debut party and yet your eyes are only linger on my little sister, Isalasia.

I have the honor to dance the first dance with you but I won't be the last. After finish your duty by dancing with me, you and my sister become partner for the next second, third, fourth dance.......

You and my dear sister were talking so happily that I didn't dare to interrupt you. Instead, I stand from far away and lovingly observe you. Somehow my parent notice my gaze, so they decided to invited your family to our house. Your parent agreed and thus our family become closer.....

As my sister often be the one to talk with you, I decided to ask her what kind of dress you like and which color you admire. She told me to dress as eyes-catching as possible so I obey. Even thought I enjoy wearing plain and modest dresses, I still tried wearing them for you to see, just for you to praise me, for you to tell me how much you like my them....

Being such a foolish myself, I failed to noticed that my sister clothes is always be rather be entirely contrast to me. She, who usually enjoy fancy accessories will wear simple yet elegant dress when you arrive. You will, without missing a beat, complement on how beautiful she looks while you sometimes give me a weird expression.

At that time you must think that I, being the big sister, wearing an eye-catching clothes, being spoil by my parent, while my pitiful sister doesn't received enough attention. But the the truth is my parent is always fond of their youngest daughter. My little sister is a diamond of their eyes while I am a tool to be married off in order to keep their family stabilize......