Part 1 (When they meet)

Max's pov-

Ugh the 5th time I go to a different  camp it's goig to be so bad. Hopefully the other campers are more like me. Well I  guess it's time to pack my stuff. * 2 hours later  my  mom tells me to go  downstairs cuz we are leaving* " im coming"  I said. 

Nikki's pov-

My mom called me so we can go to camp campbell that's were my older sisters wen't. I better start packing! *2 hours later my mom called me so that  we  can go to camp campbell*  "im coming, let me just get some things!"  I said.

No one's pov

While Max and Nikki are going to camp campbell they both end up having the same tent.

Nikki's pov

Ahh my tent, im exhausted. *20 minutes later*  I see a boy entering he has black fluffy hair  and teal colored eyes. He also has dark skin. He is  wearing a blue hoodie and a yellow shirt.

Max's pov

I enter my tent and I see a girl. REALLY! She has teal hair and has magenta colored eyes she was wearing a overall and the color was red and her shirt was yellow. She looked like she was one of thoose adventure girls. She has white skin.

Nikki's pov

Hi, my name is nikki what's your's? I  asked him. He responded " my name is max." I said to him that I came from canada well thats were I  was born acording to my mom. He told me he was born in india but then he moved to a town nearby. I told him that I live in a town nearby too.

Max's pov

As I  walked in a sat down and she told me that her name was nikki and of  course I responded that my name was max. She asked me were I came from. Witch I thought  that was really nice because to every camp that I went nobody even dared to say hi to me or even ask me were I came from.

                 Well that's all for today I will write more tomorrow! love you guys!