Max and Nikki discover they like each other! Part 2

Nikki's pov

Max looked at me and he started to blush...  I started to blush too. I think he did notice... " um... I think that we should get going" I said. " Yeah we should go to see David because he would get mad..." He said

Max's pov

I looked at Nikki and I started to blush... I started to notice she was blushing too... "um... I think that we should get going" she said. "Yeah we should go to see david because he would get mad..." I said. We left the tent and David said " Okay Campers today you guys are going to do an activitie that you want! Erid and Dolph are partners, Nerris and Harrison, Preston and Nerf, Neil and other Neil * technically space kid* and Nikki and Max!"

Nikki's pov

When David said " Nikki and Max " My heart started to pound so bad... I think I like max... but I can't I think max likes girls that are like more like Erid "cool"... " Okay so Nikki what should we do? I was thinking in trying to find a mascot! Wyt?" said Max * Wyt stands for what do you think*  I said "sure why not" We wen't to the forest to find a camp mascot!

Max's pov

I told nikki that we shoud find a mascot for the camp since I killed the other one... She told me sure! I looked at nikki and I grabbed her hand because I liked her and I know that she like me too! " max why are you holding my hand?" Nikki asked me I said " because I like you and I...I know you like me too..." Nikki said follow me and well I folowed her. We came across a tree... there she said " sit down... next to me"

Nikki's Pov

Max grabbed my hand and then I asked him why he was he holding my hand his response surprised me... he said " because I like you and I...I know you like me too..." I told him to follow me. We came across a tree I sat down and I told him to sit down... next to me... He sat down and I holded him and then I got close to his lips and I kissed him....

                                       Well that's it for today see you guys next time! XOXO