In heaven part 2 (Chapter 5)

Nikki's pov 

I was seeing something amazing.... There was rose peatels everywhere... " max... this is amazing!" I said. I got close to him and I kissed him... He kissed me back... I felt his hands in my waist, I started to put my hands on his back...

Max's pov

I picked up nikki. I carried her to the room... I put her down slowly... "max...Can you go slowly please... I never told you this but it's my first time..." she told me. I shooke my head nooding yes... 

No one's pov

Max started to take off nikkis shirt... Nikki slowly took of max's hoodie... Max unhooked nikki's bra...Nikki took off Max's shirt. Max slowly pulled down Nikkis shorts... And nikki pulled down max's pants... Max pulled down nikki's umderwear... Nikki pulled down max's umderwear... 

Max's pov 

I started to put my memeber in Nikki slowly... I heard her moan but it wasnt loud... I started to kiss her neck leaving a Huge Hickey.....

Nikki's pov 

As max put in his memeber I moaned but it was a a queit moan... I felt like I was in heaven... I went down to his memeber... "hhmmm" I heard max say I started to kiss his smooth lips... I started to bite his lips and so did he.....

Max's Pov 

when Nikki bit my lips I started biting hers... I actually was feeling that I love her... the other girls I have dated, I didnt love them fro real... But Nikki is different... 

No ones pov 

Nikki feel asleep on top of max's chest. Max woke up. Nikki did too... "im going to sleep, goodnight max..." Good night nikki" 

                                                     Well thats all for today!