The question... Chapter 7

No one's Pov

It's the season of prom in highschool... Max and Nikki See each other in highschool, but Nikki doesn't forgive Max because of what happened...

Max's Pov 

"neil do you think Nikki still likes me?" I told neil. "Max... I talked to Nikki yesterday..." neil told me as he looked down to the floor. "What happened? did she say anything?" I asked him.  "Max she told me that she loves you but...everytime she sees you she remebers when you kissed sasha..." Neil told me. "Neil, I did NOT kiss sasha she kissed me! I swear!" I told him. "Okay what ever the good thing is that nikki is going to prom... and well she doesn't have a date..." Neil told me. I Smiled because I had something in mind... 

No one's pov

Max told neil if he could tell nikki to go to the park because he had an important quesion to ask her! 

Nikki pov

I got ready to go to the park because apparently Max had to ask me something... I left the house I started to walk. After like 6 minuets I saw max and he saw me back...

Max pov

I saw Nikki coming and I smiled "hey Nikki" "hi Max what's the question?" nikki sat down next to me.. "the question is...Would you go to prom with me?" I asked her as I looked int her mageneta eyes. "Yes max I will go to prom with you!" she told me. "really?" i asked her "yes really" she told me. "C-Can we take a picture?" I asked her. "Sure but quick I have to go home" she told me... after the picture she gave me a hug and said good-bye I said goodbye too...

 Nikki pov

Max asked me to prom...YAY! Im so happy... I already now what to wear! 

                       Well that's it for right now! I will be posting more this afternoon! <3 <3 <3