If You Didn't Want Me Why Did You Kidnap Me?! (4) *WATTY AWARDS*

I posted this and it dissipeared so this is me trying again!

I want to go back into the basement. I want to be attached to the rickety chair again, with swarming rats. I want to go back... I want to be anywhere but here. I want to get out of this bed, away from it, far away as possible. I want my hand back, but it was handcuffed to the bed post.  

I felt so exhausted and so drained, my eyes ached every time I blinked but I couldn't find myself getting tired. I couldn't fall asleep in this environment. I felt no where near safe, my whole body was on alert.  

Noah dragged me to the stairs by the roots of my hair, but let me walk myself up the stairs and to the first door on the right. The stairs creaked painfully underneath me, but I was rushed up them by Noah, who for no reason was fuming with anger.  

"You need to learn to stop screaming, just because we don't have neighbors for miles doesn't mean you can be as loud as you want. You're starting to give me a headache." Noah said coldly when we pushed me into his room. I just stared at him with shaking knees. I couldn't believe him though, I couldn't believe he was yelling at me for screaming when he yanked my hair out by the roots. 

"Screw you." I whispered, but he easily heard me. Slowly he stepped closer to me, and put his mouth against my ear.  

"No Honey... screw you." He whispered huskily into my hair and kissed my ear delicately making me flinch. Slowly he started at my ear, leaving small butterfly kisses, but trailed them down to my collar bone. I whimpered and pulled away from him, just to have him grab my forearms with all this might and thrust me to the edge of the edge of the bed. It was then that he pulled out those hand cuffs from his back pocket and quickly attached me to the bed. I couldn't make eye contact with him, as he swiftly clicked it around my wrist and the bed post, or when he walked out without another word. 

Being alone gave me a chance to inspect the room, but like the rest of the house it was naked of any personality. The bed only had a stained white sheet, a large comforter and two flat pillows. The only other piece of furniture was a shabby dresser that had nothing on top of it but unfolded clothing. There was nothing else... I yanked on the hand cuff pointlessly till my wrist stung by the metal cutting into my skin but the post was holding strong. I was stuck here, trapped to whatever fate they decided deserved. 

I knew none of them, none of these men meant anything to me. They already discovered I was the wrong girl and yet they insisted on keeping me because I already knew too much, already knew what they looked like. I knew because of that that I was never getting out of this, or at least I was never getting out of this alive anyway. 

With the realization that soon I was going to die, to never be able to see my Mother or Father again, I cried. But just as fast as they came out I wiped them away. The fear of having one of them see me at my weakest point didn't appeal to me. I didn't need to let any of them see me cry. 

Time passed with me sitting barely on the edge of the bed, my throat and eyes aching, my stomach clenching because I knew how helpless I was. There was nothing I could do that could fight these men off me, I was defenseless.  

The door opened, and I looked up from the rotting wood floor to glare at Noah, but it wasn't him. It was the large, stocky man, whose name I believe was Brendan's standing in the door way with an evil look in his eyes. 

"Hey there Doll Face." He said huskily, but I just glared at him as I moved myself further on the bed and pressed my back against the wooden headrest with a loud thud. Brendan laughed. "What are you so afraid of?" Brendan asked sarcastically, stepping into the bedroom and closing the door behind him softly making my heart break out into a sprint.