Busy day

I'm loving the comments so much right now, keep writing them:) Don't forget to vote!long ass chapter so buckle up larries;)——————————————————————-

Don't forget to vote!
long ass chapter so buckle up larries;)
——————————————————————-

To say it was a busy day would be an understatement.

Today on the agenda was a meeting with management, rehearsals, sound check, makeup/hair and outfit, the concert and then finally getting on the tour bus and heading from London to Manchester.

Yeh, a busy day.

And that busy day began with the loud ringing of an alarm, waking Louis up with a groan.

"Fuck turn that shit off" Louis groaned to Harry who was laying beside him in their warm bed.

"Ugh you do it" Harry whined, snuggling deeper into the sheets.

"Can't. Be. Arsed" Louis said with his eyes still shut, his eyebrows furrowing in annoyance.

"Fuck sake, your such a little shit you know that right?" Harry said with his groggy morning voice, sounding deeper and huskier than normal. Louis didn't want to think it was hot, but he did anyway.

"Hmm, but you love me" Louis said, cracking his eyes open slightly to look at Harry with a smirk on his lips.

"Shut up" Harry said as he reached over for his phone and turned the alarm off before flopping back down onto the sheets.

"Say it" Louis said sleepily.

"Say what?" Harry asked with a smug look.

"You know what bitch" Louis replied sassily.

"I love you" Harry gave in, smiling down at the man who was wrapped tightly in the sheets, looking like a cocooned butterfly.

"Awe Haz, I like you too!" Louis sarcastically replied, laughing at the way Harry pouted in annoyance.

"I can't deal with your sarcasm this early in the morning" Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"Who said I was being sarcastic?" Louis asked with a smirk.

"Okay, fuck off" Harry said, pretending to be offended as he began to climb out of bed.

Louis quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back into the warm bed, looking him deeply in the eyes.

"I'm joking. I love you" Louis whispered truthfully.

"Love you too" Harry repeated, a wide smile etching onto his face, dimples on show.

"But, we need to get up, we've got a busy day ahead of us" Harry said, pecking the man on the cheek before pulling away from him, getting up from the bed once again.

"But I don't wanna! It's too fucking early for this shit" Louis groaned, stuffing his face into the pillow.

"Come on, think about the fans later on, will that motivate you?" Harry encouraged, pulling off the sheets from the bed to reveal Louis shirtless body, only wearing boxers.