Update/new book

(OUT NOW!!!)

Hello everyone! Long time no see...

Just wanted to jump on here quickly and explain a few things as I can reach more of you here through my book than I can on my announcements board!

As I've read through quite a bit of the book again, I've taken into account all of the constructive criticism you guys have left me. I now realise that I really should have taken more time and care when writing the book and I also shouldn't have doubted myself so much.

I myself find it annoying when there's constant grammatical mistakes and I'm sorry for that, I will be going through and editing it over the next months to come. I'm also quite embarrassed with how much I put myself down whilst writing it. As I read through reunion, pretty much at the end of every chapter I would write something along the lines of "this chapter is shit I know..." and I've only just now realised it wasn't. It was good for my first time writing a full on book so I should be proud with myself and the success it has been, and I couldn't have done it without you all!

You pushed me to better myself and my writing. You left kind and funny comments that made my day when I was struggling. You sent me encouraging messages and wrote on my message board. You spread the word about my book on other social media platforms; and I can't thank you all enough for that.

Over the past month I've been debating a lot about what I want to do in the future here on Wattpad. If you've noticed, I've taken down the character Q&A chapter. This is not because I don't want to answer the questions, because trust me, I do. But I've come to the realisation that I should have probably waited a while before posting that and it was kind of a spur of the moment type thing because I was bored.

Thank you all so much for participating in that, and I've written all the questions down ready to be answered. However I know I should be focusing on more important things at the moment.

First of all, like I said before, I've got to go through reunion and fix all the mistakes I've made. Why? Because I'm possibly going to enter the book into the watty awards this year which starts in about a week or something. I honestly don't know much about the watty awards, but what I do know is that Reunion can't have any grammatical mistakes in it if I even want a slight chance at winning. I don't think I will get very far in the competition, but seeming as you all loved the book so much and it gained quite a lot of popularity, I thought fuck it. Why not?

So there's that that's been on my mind. But another thing that I've been itching to do is publish a new Larry book.

You would think that with lockdown giving everyone so much time to work on things they couldn't before, this would be the perfect time for writers to start new works. But at the same time, I feel like if I commit myself to writing a book now I may regret it in the following months to come as our lives start getting back to normal, for example, starting college, meeting with friends, getting a job. I don't want to put something out for you guys that I can't keep up with on a regular basis.

But I really am excited about the idea I've got and have been working on for a new Larry fanfic. So I've basically got this huge debate going on in my head where I'm like, do I publish parts of it now? Or do I wait until I'm 100% certain that I can keep you up to date on it? It's like my mind is telling me to wait and my heart is telling me to post what I've written so far. Because I love writing, I love being creative and I love seeing what you guys think of it.

I originally wanted to do a vote on here for which book you guys want me to publish, but I'm extremely excited about the idea I've got at the minute so I think I'm just going to go for it and hope you guys like it.

So, with that said, I think I'm going to publish the chapters I've written so far of my new book called 'pressure' with in the next few days. I might regret doing it, and the chapters might not get out as quickly as some of you would want further down the line, but I've been dying to post it for over a week now so I might as well.

I've written about five chapters of the book at the moment (it's a really new idea) but I'm going to write a few more before publishing it so you guys have something to read whilst I write more. I'll leave the cover and the description here.

Eager to please his families expectations, Louis lives a life of secrecy and denial

Eager to please his families expectations, Louis lives a life of secrecy and denial. In one of the most respected households in Doncaster, there's no room for mistake.

But when Louis meets Harry styles in his first year of boarding school, it seems all the more difficult to keep himself in check.

So. That's what I've been working on and it will be published very soon so keep an eye out! I've posted a section of the story on my announcements board if you want to check it out, and also, if you want a clue of what the vibe of the book will be like, listen to the song 'beautiful crime' by Tamer, it's what inspired me to write the book!

Thank you all so much, I hope you're all staying safe and I wish you all the best.

Love you all xxx