Gone

Soo, sorry I'm slow with the updates, you all know why if you read the author notes in the last chapter

Soo, sorry I'm slow with the updates, you all know why if you read the author notes in the last chapter. Just wanna say thank you for all the sweet comments, they made my day. I've had the blood test yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought lol, just waiting for the results now:| love you all, enjoy xxx
_____________________________

Not even two hours later, the lads had to wake up for their journey to Birmingham.

The alarm rang loudly in their ears from the bedside table, making them groan in frustration, due to the lack of sleep.

"Fuck, I swear we only went to sleep like a minute ago" Louis said groggily, reaching his hand from under the warm covers to turn off the annoying sound, feeling cold as soon as he left the blankets.

"We probably shouldn't have stayed out so late, but I don't regret it either" Harry replied with a smirk, his eyes still closed tightly.

"Oh yeh? Good, I am the best at making plans after all" Louis said smugly, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"If you call running around the city with no idea where we're going plans, then sure, your the best" Harry said with a chuckle, gaining a light smack from Louis, honestly feeling more like a poke with how delicate he was being.

"Shut up, you loved it really" Louis argued, rolling his eyes.

"Make me" is all harry said, fluttering his eyes open and teasingly licking his lips.

Without a second thought Louis rolled over to him and pressed their lips together, not even caring if they both had morning breath. It was more intimate this way anyway, it showed how comfortable they were around one another, knowing they wouldn't get judged no matter what they did.

The kiss soon turned heated, harry moving his large hands down to Louis hips and pulling the smaller man further on top of him, making Louis groan with the new position.

They playfully fought for dominance, neither of them wanting to put their guard down but eventually harry won, flipping Louis onto his back and trailing his hands down his body, from his collarbones all the way down to his hips before grasping his ass firmly, gaining a moan from Louis underneath him.

"Fuck Haz" Louis moaned, feeling the soft trail of kisses being placed down his neck, hitting his sweet spot which harry surprisingly remembered.

"If we didn't need to leave in about 15 minutes I'd take you right now" Harry whispered hotly into Louis ears, making him roll his eyes back and rut up to harry in order to gain at least a little friction.

With that, harry left one last kiss to Louis neck before pulling away, but not without extreme effort, wishing he could just lay in bed with his boyfriend all day long.