• O C T O •

~ L I L A ~
     Taking a seat in a random seat, disappointment was evident on my face. I tried to think of what to do this weekend as I would be alone since my plans were now cancelled. I mean I could just watch Netflix but I usually did that when I had no plans, it was time for a new thing to do. Maybe I could explore around town, I mean I rarely went into town. However I would be alone and I hated wandering around alone.  Tapping on my shoulder snaps me out of my thoughts. Turning my head to my left, I face a petite girl with a pixie cut. "Is it alright if I sit here?" She questions furrowing her eyebrows at me. "Oh yea, go ahead," I say giving her a small smile. She sits down as I turn away looking at the wall. A part of me wanted to talk to her especially with the whole promise to Rachel and Ryan about making new friends, but I decide to ignore it. From the corner of my eye I can tell she's contemplating with heralded about something.

Closing my eyes I mentally groan as I give in to my better side. I turn to the girl. "Your new here right?" I ask and she seems shocked Jay I'm talking her. "Uh yea, I just loved two weeks ago," she answers. "Where'd you move from?" I ask. "I mean if you don't mind me asking," I nervously smile afterwards feeling the anxiety start to creep up on me. "Washington," she answers and I tilt my head with some thought. "Oh you must be one of Jasper and Edwards adoptive sisters?" I ask as I remember seeing her hanging out with them. "Yea, I'm Alice," she says holding her hand out. "Lila," I smile shaking it. The bell rings indicating class was starting. Turning my attention to the teacher as she starts talking, I glance at Alice who was intensely paying attention to the lesson. Looking back to the front, I brush off the feeling of weariness that her presence gave me. I mean everyone gave me that feeling.

Walking out of class, I had my books tight against my chest. I hated the fact that my first three classes had none of my friends. As I was walking closer to my second class, which was PE, I bump into a body which made me drop my books on the floor. "I'm so sorry," a frazzled girls voice fills my ears as I squat down grabbing them. "It's fine, I should have been paying attention to where I was walking instead of the floor," I state seeing a hand helping me grab one of the books. "Thank you," I say as she hands me it, I pick the stack up and stand up. Looking at who I bumped into, my eyes slightly widen at the girl in front of me. She was very pretty and I felt my heart rate pick up a bit. She stares at me with a weird tint in her eyes. "No problem, um do you happen to know where the gym is?" She asks. "It's the next building over. I'm going over there right now, you can come with me if you'd like," I offer.

"Yea thanks," she says as the two of us walk down the halls. "Do you also happen to know Mr. Clarke?" She asks. "Oh that's my PE teacher. Did you switch classes?" I ask having not seen her in the class yet. "Yea, they messed up my PE period and my social science period," she answers. "Well I'm Lila," I introduce myself as we exit the building heading closer to the gym. "Isabella Swan, but my friends call me Bella. I mean-," she stumbles on her words. "Nice to meet you Bella," I smile at her which she returns. Looks like I just made a friend.
•••••
WC: 659