Concert pt. 3 ツ

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at the boys in horror, mouth slightly open due to shock.

"You don't remember me..?" I asked through my sniffles.

"I...I don't know...maybe?" Yoongi said unsure.

"I'm your girlfriend..." I said sadly

"I'm sorry but I don't think I remember." Yoongi said while looking at me with sad eyes.

"It's o-okay...I think I need a minute.." I said while tears started flowing down my cheeks. I ran out the room, ignoring the calls from the boys. I just needed time alone so I can comprehend everything.

I sat in the garden of the hospital. It was a stormy afternoon in Seoul. Fits the mood perfectly right?

The love of my life doesn't remember who I am. The man that I wanted to marry and have children with doesn't even remember me. Thinking these thoughts made me sob into my hands.

"Pardon me unnie, why are you crying?" I heard a little voice say.

I looked up to see a little girl in a wheelchair. She looked about 8 years old. She was wearing a pink nightgown with a raincoat over her.

"I'm okay ,sweetie." I said forcing a fake smile on my face.

"You don't have to lie unnie. What's wrong?" She asked while wheeling her chair next to me.

"Well sweetie, the man that I love very much was in a bad accident. He was sleeping for a while but when he woke up he didn't remember me." I said in a broken voice.

"It's okay unnie!! I'm sure he'll remember you in no time! You're face is so beautiful, it's very hard to forget!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you love! But you should really get inside, it's very cold and rainy out here! You'll get sickies." I said in a child's voice.

I turned my back for a second when I hear someone call my name but when I look back to see the girl, I'm met with nothing. She vanished out of thin air.

"Y/N!!!" Namjoon called.

"Oppa?" I asked

"Yoongi, he remembers you!" He says out of breathe.

I quickly stand to my feet and run back to yoongi's room. I opened his door and seen him with a smile on his face.

"Yoongi, who's that person?" Hoseok oppa asked (to make sure yoongi know who I was for sure).

"That's my beautiful girlfriend, Kim Y/N" yoongi states with a smile.

I ran to him and cried in his embrace.

"Oppa I was so scared! I thought you wouldn't remember me!" I sobbed

"You're beautiful face is very hard to forget..."