Royalty

*2022 edited*

Nathan's pov

"..Does that mean?"

"I'm saying the scent he will give off will attract unmated wolves. It's meant to cause submission but that's not the case here."

"Is this every case of pregnancy?"

"Only with royal wolves"

"...Alright.."

My head was pounding and my body hurt everywhere. I open my eyes to see Jake sitting at the foot of the bed I was on and a person who I'm assuming is a doctor.

So this is the hospital? What happened and why did I just here 'royal wolves'?

"Nate you're awake! Do you feel okay?"

"I.. I'm fine for now..."

I want to leave. I hate hospitals and I'm tired so if I just run home I can go to sleep. I tried to stand up but pain shot through my body and I fell back to the stiff bed.

"Ah- shit.."

"Don't try to stand up you'll pull off the blood pressure machine and your pain will get worse"

"I'm tired and I need to go home... Why am I here?"

I remember I passed out but why would I be here?

"Well your boyfriend told me what he thinks is happening"

I furrowed my eyebrows at the label in confusion hoping no heat would rise to my face.

"Turns out he was right and you are pregnant, but I told him during this process, other wolves that aren't mated to someone will smell you and find themselves in a heat like state."

Moon goddess... do we have a problem? Like do we have beef or something? Seriously.

This is so ridiculous. Not only am I pregnant, but I have to dodge almost every werewolf I come near AKA the majority of the school's population?

"Also, if you feel any energy loss, weakness, or burst of energy that is normal for pregnancy. Jake here is gonna protect you, of course by instinct but for another reason too."

I look at Jake and he gave the doctor some sort of look that I couldn't decipher. The doctor nodded his head and started walking behind the bed towards the door.

When the door closed Jake looked at me and sighed

"What's the problem now? Seems like I won't be getting a break anytime soon."

"There is no problem, I just... well there's something I want you to know"

"So let me know."

"... First I'm the next alpha in my family... Second I need you to move in with me..."

My eyes widen at the sentence and I stared into his eyes

"And you never thought to tell me that before now!"

"Because I knew you would get like this! Plus your pregnant now and I want you to be safe with me. You are gonna be the Luna of my pack"

His face softened with his voice and it gave me chills. He really wants me to move in with him? I'm gonna be the who of the what now?

What about my parents? What am I gonna say to them? Actually...

"By the way the doctor called your parents and they were surprisingly more than okay to let you live with me"

'Surprisingly' my ass they just don't care. I also kind of forgot about this whole mind link thing so of course he heard me. They wouldn't care about me they never have. I've always been the one bringing money to the house for food and stuff never them. So you know what...