Chapter 1⭐️

" Taya, wake up!"

My mom shouted for the tenth time.

It was the first day of school after that long winter break. Oh how much I enjoy sleeping till late, dreaming about what I can do with my life without indulging in any laborious task. Oh how I love to fantasize all those boys which I once had a crush on.

But my dream session was short lived as the next thing coming was not anticipated at all.

Boooommmmm!!!!

It took me a moment to realise what just happened.

Like seriously! My mom just poured water over my head. And this is not it. She threw the bucket at me and it nearly missed by head.

That did the trick. I realised that if I want to live more I better get going now.

I woke up, not daring to look my mother in the eye headed straight to the bathroom.

Did I mention that I was the reason why there was atleast one episode of GOT everyday and the martyred one was always my dad.

Want to know why? Because he loves me and always defended me. And that is definitely not the smartest thing you do in front of an angry woman.

Setting my hair for the hundreth time, which preffered forming distributaries instead, I ran to my bus stop. We had fixed seats in our bus so it was never a problem finding a seat.

What I thought was everyone will be so happy to see each other after so long but contrary to my belief everyone was in a foul mood. And I think the reason was the same, no one wants to wake up early right!

"Hey Taya! How have you been? Jeez you didn't comb your hair again!" Said Viorica my best friend.

"I am sure you have better things to say Viorica."

"Ofcourse I have darlo! You know samuel smiled at me today" she said stating it as queen victoria has offered her the throne.

"So?"

"Are you out of your mind? Never mind I know you are. Lets get going or we will be punished on the first day itself"

Punishment wasn't the thing we were worried about. We were worried about being punished in front of our crushes.

We went to our class and there the most unexpected thing occurred. Samuel asked Viorica to sit with him. And as always she totally forgot the mere existence of her so called best friend. I slid on the seat two rows away from her and tried to overcome that mini rejection I just faced.

"Is this seat taken."

"No mine will not anymore if you sit down" I said without looking up.

"Taya you okay?"

Hearing atleast someone is concerned for me I looked up only to regret what I said a moment before.

It was Kace, the most popular bad boy of our school and there wasn't a single girl who won't drool over him and I literally snapped at him.

"Oh! ummm Kace hii, yeah just not in a good mood"

"Oh its completely fine. I will take the other one"

And he left me in the midst of those uncomfortable stares.

Hey guys!
This is my first story on wattpad. Though I love writing but I have always limited myself to articles and poems.
Please let me know what you feel about the story and keep commenting.
And what do you think will happen next?