Chapter 11⭐️

"Hey Vinn! Listen. We have something to confess."

"Taya what's up with that 'we' thing. Are you suffering from a split personality disorder."

Can't he keep his smart mouth shut for once.

"Keep quiet and listen to me. Or I will puch you in the face."

I think I need to reconsider his comment. I do have a split personality.

"Alright" he said with a small laugh. "I am listening, continue."

I again felt like running. I looked at Sharna and her expression said, No Taya. Its now or never.

"We like you, I mean me and Sharna."

It took a while for Sharna to register what I just said and after that all I could see was that look of pure horror plastered on Sharna's face.

"What! How can you both like me?"

"Oh its not me. I am out of it." Sharna defended herself. Ok, so now I am on my own.

"Are you both kidding me."

"Yes", "No" me and Sharna shouted in unison.

"Taya! What are you doing, just say it or I will kick your a*s"

"Fine. Vinn, Listen! I like you. I really do." I said and closed my eyes. But when I couldn't hear any response I opened them again.

Am I seeing things. In front of me was Vinn blushing. I saw this side of him for the first time. Maybe it means something.

"Well what can I say now."

And my face dropped. So did I just got rejected.

"Oh don't worry. It actually doesn't matter. Its totally fine."

"But it matters to me."

Now who has a split personality.

"What are we supposed to do then."

"I don't know, as you say."

Master Vinn I just confessed my feelings to you and now you want me to say something. What am I supposed to say.

"Alright, I have an idea lets do a toss. Whoever looses has to answer first."

What Vinn proposed was definitely the last thing I could think of. But then it was Vinn.

"But Vinn I have this record of losing tosses. Don't you have some other more sensible idea please."

"No its done. We will toss."

Even this side of him was new to me. He is adamant.

Thanks heaven! I just won the toss for the first time in my life at the moment I actually needed to win.

But when I looked at Vinn he had a sour expression. He remained quiet for a while. Oh, so he is planning to back off. Can't he play a fair game.

" We need to do this three times. One is not enough."

Now this is pure cheating. Had I lost this toss would he have said the same thing. But I complied.

And for the second time in my life I won the toss again.

"Now, speak up. Gimme an answer."

"Whatever you choose."

He is definitely the smartest creature. How easily did he save himself from the embarassment. By now it was pretty clear that even he wanted a relationship. But he wanted it out of my mouth.

I was relieved. Atleast the risk of rejection was ruled out. Maybe we both were afraid. After all it was a first relationship for both of us.

We kept staring at each other.

And as the departure bell rang I said yes, picked up my bag, dragged Sharna along and ran.

Heys guys!
So Taya has finally confessed her feelings.
What do you think will happen next?
If you find this story interesting do vote and comment.
Love❤️