Chapter 4⭐️

"You are just jealous of me."

"Me? Jealous of you? God bless your delusional little minds!"

I tried talking to Viorica. She was my best friend. How can I give up on her so easily. But when I confronted her about ignoring me she said that I am just jealous.

I had always wanted the best for her. And now I had tried enough.

The new session started and I was welcomed by new faces. Tylie, Nyla and Suri spoke to me. Tylie and Suri were sweet but I don't know why I felt some sort of repulsive vibes from Tylie. I instantly developed a liking for Suri. She was just like the old me; bubbly, chirpy and full of energy. Nyla and me didn't talk much. Maybe she didn't like me. I said a hello to Sharna to which she responded with a smile. Oh! Atleast someone knows how to smile.

"We are going to appoint monitors for our class today. Do we have any volunteers." Said our new class teacher Miss Kaden

I didn't even bother looking up as I was really busy. Yes I was making strategies to pull Vinn Williams down.

But the next thing that happened was not exactly what I wished for. Vinn and Tylie were made the new monitors of the class.

But than it clicked. I will piss him off. I will piss him off to such an extent that he gives up on his new found position of the monitor.

And that sly grin returned to my face.

We were sitting randomly so I sat with Suri, the only person I found sensible enough to sit with. Yes, Seth was in my class too but he was way too busy flirting with girls.

We had a free period but was asked to sit quietly and read.

Now the great gig begins. Vinn started monitoring the class making sure no one talks as the principal was on the round.

The sitting arrangement was similar to the standard one. Chairs kept in pairs with a space in between enough for a person to walk through.

Now my mission was to irritate Vinn. Wherever he went I started to look in the same direction. In front of me sat Seth and behind me was Ariana. When Vinn went straight I started talking to Seth and when he changed his direction it was Ariana.

Though Vinn noticed but too bad for him he couldn't catch me red-handed.

He was on the verge of shouting but someone had to spoil it.

"Is he a magnet?" Ariana said

"What?"

Wherever he goes you turn to look in the same direction. Do you want to follow him or stay with him always."

That was the final blow. I didn't even move an inch after that. Though Vinn found it odd but luckily he didn't mention. I preffered keeping quiet so as to avoid fight or even a conversation with Vinn. I had no idea what happened to me but it was really strange.

Hey guys!
Thanks for reading so far.
Please vote, share and comment.