Chapter 3

Nick's POV:
I was done cleaning the parlour the Alpha had ordered me to clean because of the Alpha who was visiting, i had heard that she was the most powerful and ruthless alpha in the world and had the most powerful and largest pack too. It was quite scary to be honest, meeting such a woman and i was a bit glad about the rule of not joining in the pack activities. I also went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for the visitors, as i had just placed the tray of snacks on the kitchen counter, i felt a sickening snap at my back which made me scream in pain, i fell down to face the the eyes of one of my assaulters Nathan Adler, son of Jacob Adler alpha of my pack the mystic moon pack and also my brother's best friend. He was 19yrs like my brother but treated even worse than my brother did “hurry you filthy omega but Alpha Steele arrives, i don't want her to be disgusted by you're presence”,  “yes sir, i'm almost done” I say while managing to stand though the pain was unbearable. I tidied up the kitchen and staggered up the stairs and into my room, once i managed to close my door, i collapsed on the floor crying for the beatings, torture and abuse i had to endure for my 21yrs of  being alive. I know many would ask why i would prefer being alive and enduring all this than committing suicide and my reason was because of my mate. Let me explain, when i was little and overheard my parents talked to Damien about what mates are and how they were your soulmate and how they were a gift from the moon goddess, i began to imagine a mate for myself and how she would love me and i would be strong just for her, i was happy and decided to endure more abuse in hope of one day finding  my mate and she would be my reason to leave this hell hole but as the years went by and the abuse got worse my hope also died. I knew that no one would want a thing like me for a mate so my only reason for living was to find my mate and get rejected quickly, so i didn't leave this earth with someone's future in my hands. I had promised myself to endure just so i could find my mate and get rejected then i would commit suicide and be free forever but after what happened today my mind just snapped. I didn't care about my mate anymore, i was done living. I crawled to the corner of the attic and lifted a loose floor board were i hide my razors, i wasn't looking for any razor but the razor i had dipped in wolfsbane, i had planned to slit my wrists with the razor when the time came and it was now. I struggled to stand up to bolt the door and window, as i was still struggling with the lock on the that was when a black SUV pulled up to the gates, i guess the visiting alpha had arrived. I stood at he window a little longer to catch a glimpse of her, when a guy open the door for her and she came down my breath stopped. I wasn't seeing her well but even i could feel the power and beauty radiating off her but then i remembered what i was doing and proceeded to bolt the window.

As i sat on the floor and was about to cut my wrist, i felt someone in my mind telling me to stop, i tried again but that voice still said stop, “who are you” i asked “I'm your wolf please don't do it”, i knew i didn't have a wolf so i pushed that voice to the back of my mind and proceeded to cut my wrists. I cut the left wrist first and was about to cut my right when i heard a banging on my door, “they were probably calling me to do more work” i thought so ignored and continued my mission. I had almost cut my right wrist when my door flew of its hinges and a woman walked in she looked like she was crying. When she cradled me in her arms she smelt of cinnamon, lavender and fresh earth. Then i said the word i never thought i would say, “Mate”, then passed out because of  blood loss.

I have decided to be posting chapters every 3 days. Thank you