Before You Read

Hello reader and thank you for stumbling upon my story. Before we get deeper into my tale I would like to say a few words first.

Firstly, this book has been professionally published and therefore is not available in its entirety on this site. The only way to access this book is to purchase it on Amazon. If you can't find the link private message me and I will send it out to you.

 Secondly, my book is not written in modern times. It's a work of historical fiction. That means that there are intentional knowledge gaps, there is a heavy lack of technology, and there is an entirely different mind set. That being said I'm not an expert on history so if you'd like to leave a tidbit of information please do, but also respect the fact that this is a work of fiction.

Anyone who has read any of my other books knows that I have a heavy sex content. I don't shy away from the very ugly details of life nor the truly beautiful ones. If you're uncomfortable with sex or other explicit content this is your only warning. For those of you who have read some of my other works this book is not as dark as Dancing with the Devil in my opinion but it is still quite grim in comparison to She's The Alpha.

This book is part of a series following a time line of a werewolf family, specifically the royals. You do not have to read the other books, but it is encouraged and heavily appreciated. The order has been placed on my profile, but again, it's perfectly fine to read as a stand alone.

Please, do not have heated conversations in my comment sections. I love that I have opinionated readers from all over the world. I love reading your comments about things I didn't know or just references in general. However, if your comments become malicious, mean spirited, or just too vulgar, they will be taken down. This is just a romance book, there is no reason to bring hot-headed politicians or excessive swearing into the comments section.

Lastly, I want all of you to know that my inbox is always open. I'm not always the best at replying, but if you need a friend or just a listening ear I'm here for each and every one of you.

Thank you all for reaching the end of my ugly rant. Please enjoy my book. Leave votes and comments as they motivate me to write!